on 12 May 2011
I had this purse as a present for Christmas and loved it, it's really quirky and has lots of space for cards, coins and notes inside. However now I have had it for a few months it is looking really tatty. The popper came off after a month and most of the print has worn away on the back and the front. The pleather material used is not very durable and I have found it has worn off around the edges of the purse and has marked easily with scratches from just being in my bag. I am disappointed with the purse and wished it had of lasted longer.
on 30 January 2011
I had been looking for a wallet for ages, wanted something quirky that would fit all my rubbish in! This wallet is perfect for the job, it is a good size with plenty of space for cards, coins and notes and all those annoying receipts I seem to accumulate! I would recommend it to anyone and it receives many compliments everytime I get it out to pay for something.
on 17 March 2011
Bought this as a present but had to keep it for myself as it was too nice & unusual to give away. I like it. The only thing I would say is, it gets dirty too easily (you know how some of us ladies carry bags with all our lives in it). Im trying to keep it in a small plastic bag on its own, so that I keep it clean for longer, other than that, a very good purse with all the right places for coins, cards & notes.
on 6 June 2011
I was attracted to this purse as I love something a little different & different it is! Plenty of roomy compartments to hold all the many reward cards we seem to accumulate nowadays, not just the 5 main slots for our most used cards. Usually I struggle to fit my many reward cards in my purse but plenty of room here! Another bonus is that this purse has 2 zipped sections inside. I get lots of compliments when I take my purse out to pay for things! Basically, highly recommended if you are looking for a fun, affordable purse thats big on space!
on 27 August 2012
beautiful! fabulous!! lovely!! no faults so far - used it for a month now and still madly in love with this accessory, almost everytime i take it out of my beautiful paper plane handbag ladies are getting even more jelaous :) very happy with purchase
on 4 March 2013
It's a really pretty wallet, exactly how it looks in the pictures above. Plenty of space for storing cards, notes, coins, receipts and anything else you can think of! It is a tad on the large side, but seeing as I'm used to smaller wallets, I'm sure I'll get used to it in time.

The only complaints I have about the wallet is that if you have a card such as ID, or anything really in the windowed pocket, it's really difficult to get back out. Also when you close down the top flap, it's not exactly square with the rest of the wallet. Not a big deal but my slightly ocd side is cranky because of it.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone however. Everyone that's seen it has commented on how nice it is. One of the major points I love is that there are two note pockets and two zipped sections. Perfect for keeping my Euro and Sterling separated so I don't get mixed up all the time!
on 18 October 2012
This purse looks lovely, but the quality is just not there....it looks and feels like a "fake". The ribbon almost instantly untied, the lining has unfinished edges and am sure the stud for fastening will not last long.... Would haved returned it but I was too late.
REAL SHAME as design is gorgeous.
on 24 June 2011
Fantastic purse, excellent value for money & very roomy! 2 zipped compartments, 1 card section which holds several cards, 5 other compartments for all the rubbish we seem to collect on a daily basis! And to top it all off, a fab & funky design that gets a lot of comments!!
on 11 July 2012
Paper Plane Ladies PurseI have just receieved this purse it was free delivery and it arrived in 3 days.its gorgeous well worth the money plenty of space for everything and such an eye catching design thank you so much i will definatly be using Amazon again x
on 14 June 2011
I've ordered it for my friend who lives in a different country so it went straight to her. She can't stop going on how great it is and how it's everything she ever looked for. She's been looking for a new purse for ages so I was nervous she won't like since she didn't like any of the ones she's seen before. But this, she says, is just perfect. It's very eye-catching, spacious(fits the biggest of the notes :)) and of a high quality. I haven't seen it myself but I hope I can recommend it on behalf of my friend :)