on 5 February 2012
Excellent DEEP sheet which covers our mattress and topper, feels good, good fit. great purchase and value for money. good choice of colurs highly recommend this product
on 16 September 2011
these ultra-fresh anti allergy fitted sheets are excellent ,they are deep enough to cover our memory foam mattress which is extra deep and we dont have the trouble of the fitted sheets coming loose from the base.they are great value and hard wearing .would recommed these to everyone.
on 9 May 2011
I ordered two extra deep fitted sheets. One so far is fine but the other one the first time I put it on the bed the elastic round one corner snapped so now its not closely fitted.
on 8 September 2011
I was very pleased with the quality, colour and good fit of these sheets. I was concerned they wouldn't be deep enough, but they are perfect and the material is soft. Wash before using to get rid of the starch. I will definitely buy more!
on 28 June 2011
This is the second one I've bought, we have a very deep mattress and these fit so well :).. Reasonable price, washes well and would definatly recommend to others.
on 1 June 2011
Great service, arrived very soon after ordering, good quality sheets for the money great size too, will shop here again.
on 11 May 2012
Good colour and generous depth for deep mattress. Feels as if will be hard wearing, but also feels harsh on skin. Not good if you like to sleep naked! Have washed several times now, always using fabric conditioner and have not changed yet. Maybe would be better if tumbled dried. I would not buy more of this make unless they soften up with more washing.
on 2 May 2011
I am very happy with the service and the 16 inch deep fitted bed sheet is very, very good quality. I would recomend to a friend to use Amazon website and their products.
on 4 June 2013
are you looking for quality, price and supersize? This is the one
I wasn't able to fit any of my sheets on my memory foam matress but this one is perfect.
No more trrying to adjust it , getting 3 corners in and one out.
It is really good. And the more you wash it the better and softer it becomes.
Great purchase.
on 6 December 2011
excellent prompt service and exceptionaly good quality. received in good time and is perfect fit. very satisfied and highly recommended