Size: 1 Count|Colour: Mesh|Change
Price:£4.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 August 2011
These are GREAT for first time feeders on there own, snacking fresh fruit. ice, cooked meat Our Grandsons both like theres. not to big bit messie washing out but all comes clean under running tap.
on 25 July 2016
As a mum I was willing to try anything to try and get my baby to eat solids in the early stages when I was freaking out that he wasn't eating like other babies do!
He never took to this product. It's a bit gimicky in my opinion and just another few pounds you don't really need to spend! In time they all learn to eat better!
on 28 June 2016
I had seen these around and was tempted to get one for my little boy, but was put off by other reviews describing it as hard to clean and unhygienic. However, I recieved one in a monthly baby box we subscibe to.
It was an instant hit! My little boy loves fruit but gets frustrated, particularly with slippery things such as mango etc. This allows him to happily eat without that. Yes you still of course get juice running down the arms, so a tiny bit messy, but the food isn't being dropped on the floor any more, which also saves waste!.
As for cleaning, it's so easy! I hand wash under a hot running tap and soapy water for 30 secs...and thats it! All clean. No food stuck on the net at all. And i've so far used many different fruits (peach, pear, banana, strawberry, raspberry etc). Possibly the trick is to wash as soon as its finished with? It can be washed in the dishwasher, but I find it easier to wash by hand.
Overall, although it would only have a short lifespan (I would say for babies 4-9 months) its a great way to introdce whole pieces of fruits etc, improve babies motor skills and reduce choking hazards. Highly recommended.
on 21 November 2015
Amazon prime customer.
Fantastic for teething kids. Place frozen grapes, apples, frozen blueberries in here and the child can hold it easily.
Great for non teethers too if you want to introduce chunky fruit and veg without the choking hazard.
on 14 January 2016
I wasn't too sure when my daughter asked me to get one of these , But I was wrong the baby loves it and not only does it keep him busy , because we freeze some of the fruit it helps his gums .. Very well made and fantastic value
on 28 August 2011
I think this product is such a great idea. It was really good for giving my son his first solids. The best thing iv found to do with it though is I put a piece of Banana inside, and freeze it, and my son just loves this, its like a healthy banana ice lolly! its great for him teething too!
on 16 December 2014
Not the sturdiest construction (our lad pulls it apart if he’s in a certain mood), but it works it we keep an eye on his little mitts trying to put the net off and shove whole chunks of apple into his mouth.
on 13 March 2014
half of the fruit and veg we could not get through the tiny gaps ans the rest was incredibly hard to clean. also seemed a bit big (the mesh section) by time we were getting it right they could eat without using this as a safety precaution!
on 25 July 2014
I liked this for when my daughter was at the stage in between eating finger foods and weaning onto solids, but realistically that stage lasted a month. I was a new parent and didn't really get how long my daughter would be eating purees and whatnot, and of course all babies are different.
The problems with this are
- it creates a lot of mess as the food gets mashed up (which was fine for me but I know my mum never let my daughter use it when she had her because she hated it)
- its hard to clean. No matter what I do I havn't been able to get mashed banana out of the seams.

I do think this is good for
- babies who stay on purees for a while but want to feed themselves a bit
OR
- parents who want to move their baby onto baby led weaning (letting baby feed themselves with soft finger foods) but their baby doesnt quite have the grasp down to hold their food.
on 17 February 2015
This is fantastic! Bought it for my teething son because it was recommended. I fill it with froze mango and he loves chewing and sucking away soothing his gums without worrying he is going to chew off big lumps and choke