on 25 January 2017
This arrived promptly, it is packaged very good i.e. no leaks or tears in outer package. Does what it is meant too, but because I use it for treating CFS/ME I need to use 3 scoops 3 times per day instead of the recommended 1 scoop per day
on 13 May 2015
I bought this out of sheer desperation. I have just been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Symptom and the NHS have been nigh on useless in helping me manage the situation. I am a true sceptic about food supplements but the pain and fatigue was becoming too much for me to bear and I was living in fear of losing my job.

Within one day I felt my mojo coming back. I naively saw it as a sign I was better and started trying to do all the things i used to before I got ill and had a bit of a crash (nowhere near as bad as my old crashes pre-D-Ribose though), now I use this in association with pacing to manage my symptoms. I'd say the brain fog has lifted about 70%, fatigue 60% and pain 70% - adding magnesium to this seems to take the pain away about 80%!! The recommended dose is 3 scoops spread over a day for CFS but build up slowly as it can make you feel a bit hyper at first plus the first night I took it I woke up with the sweats so I now take my last dose at 6pm. I personally take 4 scoops as I have figured out my tolerance levels, as it is pretty pricey I hope to scale this down in a months time to 2-3 scoops.

The only reason I've not given this 5 stars is because there was a hole in my packet when I unwrapped it. Amazon were fabulous and refunded me though. It comes with a scoop and is very easy to administer. I have ordered my next pack as I can't be without it.
on 10 February 2017
I suffer from ME/CFS and was recommended this by a friend of my partner. I was initially sceptical that a supplement could make a difference. Whether it actually works or if it's a placebo effect I'll leave up to the medical profession but I personally do feel some benefit from taking it and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend trying this product to anyone with ME/CFS as not much is lost if it doesn't work and the benefits could surprise you.

Delivery was extremely quick and would have no qualms recommending the seller Deluxe Nutrition
on 12 November 2016
Has really helped my wife with her Fybromyalgia and she feels much less tired than before
on 14 March 2017
Love ribose, lots of ATP and no leg cramps.
on 26 September 2016
Excellent product. I use it all the time now. Helps enormously with chronic fatigue.
on 28 June 2013
After finally being diagnoses with CFS I read about this powder with hope but also a little skepticism. I've been taking one scoop 3 times a day in whatever drink I have and I can honestly say it's made a difference. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start ballroom dancing or running marathons, but I'm at least able to not give in to sleep every afternoon. That for me is worth any cost as it allows me to not schedule everything for the morning.

Consistency is the key. There have been a couple of days when I didn't have any powder at all and I definitely noticed a difference.

If you have CFS I recommend at least giving this a try.
on 14 October 2014
Take this as I suffer from CFS. Not sure how much benefit I am getting from this, but I am able to do more and so will continue to take this. Good value for money as other brands are very expensive. Have ordered several times already and will continue to do so.
on 31 July 2013
A good product with prompt delivery to spain. I am using it as part of Dr Sintra's Metabolic Cardiology Program, and as part of this program it seems to work.
on 4 December 2016
Great service, good stuff too

See one answered question