Customer reviews

Stop Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) 3 Track Hypnotherapy, Self Hypnosis CD
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 January 2016
For a long time I have suffered with the pain of teeth grinding. Protection from my dentist has only been a plaster. Eighteen months ago I bought Rachael Eccles cd. Her hypnotic voice changed my life. After three weeks of constant use I was healed. I felt so healed I even lent the cd out. This Christmas while experiencing the grief from the death of a family member. The grinding returned. When my mp3 player failed. I bought another cd. Even after listening for a few sessions I can feel a positive difference in myself. If you really want to heal. Give yourself time and privacy. You will then have the pleasure of healing yourself. Happy listening. Anne Foley
on 15 September 2015
I have been using this CD twice a day for over 3 weeks and already I feel my jaw is less tense and more comfortable. I've been wearing a dental splint at night for many years to ease the tension caused by clenching my jaw muscles. When the last one broke I decided to see if I could find a way of improving the situation without needing another expensive personally made splint from my dentist. I'm delighted with my progress and I feel I'm tackling a long established habit that I want to let go of. I recommend this CD.
on 23 March 2013
Wonderfully soothing with accurate wording. This recording is also ideal for anyone suffering from stress or insomnia.
I can't recommend this product highly enough. Excellent!!!
on 19 June 2013
This cd works brilliantly and have now bought other cds from Racheal Eccles. I can now use it instead of a mouth guard, but need to listen every few nights.
on 21 December 2015
Really relaxing and works as my jaw isn't sore in the morning so I know that I haven't been grindingy teeth
on 12 October 2017
Get bottom in muscle stops grinding f9r months until brain gets used to not grinding and muscles die down in while raw and head
on 31 March 2017
Works ok
on 1 April 2015
I've tried self hypnosis before, but (strange as this may sound) the technique often involves getting into lifts and travelling deep underground etc, and given that I'm claustrophobic I always found the process quite stressful. Well this cd is not like that. It's a really calming, airy, comfortable experience. After a couple of days I started to feel positive results - am clenching my jaw much less - and I'll definitely stick with it. Ms Eccles has a pleasant but compelling voice and manner. Oh and the cd arrived within a mere 48 hours of ordering!
on 30 September 2015
Tried the mouth guards of various makes with no success. I couldn't sleep with them in and it did nothing to stop my bruxism during the day. Found this however and i've stopped altogether. It's been a life changer for me.
on 24 January 2014
Not bad at all. I think it depends on whether you are susceptible to these kind of things. I am a cynic but at least I am not grinding my teeth while I am listening to her!