on 14 October 2012
This has been a quality charger. Had no problems with it and felt the price was really good. Length of the lead is not massive but is suitable for what I need and longer than the average phone charger.
on 30 September 2013
Works well unlike the previous one we had and fairly good value - its quite an ugly and bulky thing, not that important but given the effort that Apply go to with design its a shame to be paired up with this... whatever, I'm irritating myself, its good, buy one.
on 30 July 2013
Great product at a great price. Works with my ipod touch 4th gen, and also the older ipod versions without annoying pop ups telling you that this charger is not compatible.
on 3 March 2014
I'd give it 0 stars if I could. It NEVER worked. The light doesn't even come on. Don't waste your money. I love Amazon for the ease of returns but this isn't worth the hassle of returning. I should have know it was to cheap to bother with before I bought it.
on 29 June 2015
It has been working every time that I have used it, and it does not come up with that annoying "this device is not compatible with charging products" message whenever I plug it in. It is working well so far, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap ipod/iphone charger.
on 27 August 2013
Very pleased with my new ipod charger, very useful having the indicator light, would definately recommend it, price is reasonable too.
on 22 November 2013
Got this for my daughter as her charger had broke. It does charge it up quick but it seems to leave the ipod very warm afterwards! It also took a long time to arrive..but overall its fine, does what it says on the tin!
on 13 December 2014
Very practical as there were times where I forgot to charge my iPod and the laptop was already turned off. You plug it and you don't need to worry for anything else. It has a light that tells you when the device is charged.
on 27 January 2014
Perfect for charging iPod Touch 4 gen or 6 gen iPod Nano (Square one). Not much more to say apart from it is left in UK so as can be used then on visits to the homeland. Very cheap and efficient unit. Well done Amazon.
on 25 August 2013
This charger works well but came a day late but a day really is nothing so overall great product a must have charger.