on 26 December 2014
This is an excellent case. I got my 8 y/o a DS for Christmas, and couldn't resist this case for my own nostalgiac reasonings.
The DS is a Red Super Mario Edition, and the case compliments it excellently.
The fact it also holds 3 games is a delightful bonus to keep them to-hand and not have to find my childs games for them!
Overall quality is superb, with strong material and stitching, I've no doubt it'll last for as long as it's needed.

I've also shown the case to several family members, showing off it's awesomeness, and all loved it.

My daughter however may not have the love and appreciation for Mario as my generation, but I'm okay with that, for now.

I fully recommend this case for anyone and everyone.
I previously had a hard case but found it took up far to much space. This soft case holds just as many games and has the benefit of fitting in my coat pocket which my previous case didn't. It seems sturdy enough, I like the Mario design and it fits a New 3DS XL system too.
on 12 June 2013
I brought this for my Nintendo 3DS XL. The case is red on the outside and black on he inside. The case is different from the actual picture, it has Mario's face on the front of it which I didn't mind (I'll upload pictures of the product so you can see Mario's face on the front). It is an official Nintendo case and the quality of the case is good. It has 3 pouches inside to hold 3 games and the 3DS XL sits in it well. Overall a good product and delivery was quick by amazon. Would recommend for children and adults that are fans of Mario/Nintendo.
review image review image
on 14 June 2013
After buying one of these, I liked it so much I bought another five for the rest of the family. We all have 3DS XLs and believe me, there are virtually no good cases out there. This one is perfect! Really high quality and has Mario on the front (unlike the picture shown), but that's a *good* thing, as Mario is iconic and it adds value to an already excellent product in my opinion.
on 24 May 2014
Lovely detailing on this case which my son has been looking out for a while as there don't seem to be that many around for XL size Nintendo DS. Great packing and super fast delivery. Would recommend to friend and family. Thanks.
on 22 May 2015
Beautiful case, bought alongside a 3DS XL for my son's Christmas present. It fit perfectly in the case. There was a slight issue with the stitching on the game slots at the front, but that could have been my son's fault, at 7 he isn't the more careful. Overall the case is sturdy and well made. Very pleased.
on 27 January 2014
It is red, it has Mario on it and it fits the 3ds Xl very well. The holders for a few games are useful but it's all about protection really. It covers all of the corners and has already paid its way after a couple of drops. It's a high quality item and I would definitely recommend it.
on 26 June 2014
This is a good case. The appearance and built quality are top notch and I can't fault that, however I feel that the fit is a bit tight for my DSi XL. It goes in.. just. It's also disappointing that the sides are open with a thick piece of elastic on each side. It's sturdy and there's no danger of your 3DS XL or DSi XL falling out, but it does mean that dust can get in the sides. I was slightly disappointed as I was hoping it would be a completely closed case. All in all, it's a well built case, which looks very nice as long as you don't mind gaps at the side.
on 8 November 2014
very good quality case, lovely texture feeling, my 3dsxl fits perfectly.
Only thing: its sides are open, there's only a big fabric elastic band that keeps it together. I thought it would be covered.
on 14 March 2014
I love this case, looks exactly like the picture and came on time.
There are three small compartments inside to store some games when you're moving around.
Product made to a high quality and is perfect for my 3DS XL.