on 20 September 2012
We bought two of these Borderline suitcases as my wife had difficulty pulling our existing suitcases ( we pulled one each). When they arrived I was very disappointed with the quality, they just felt flimsy and the shell wasn't at all firm. They pulled well so decided to give them a go. They survived one trip to the Canaries but when picking them up at the end of our cruise at the weekend there was a crack in one which didn't surprise me I am afraid. I am not confident of using them again.
on 27 August 2012
We bought these suitcases advertised as Rigid! We bought two for our holidays, they arrived in one piece but on return most of the contents were damaged as was the outside of the case, they had obviously stacked the aircraft hold contents onto our suitcase.
When they arrived in the "contemporary brown Chinese box" a few spiders and other unknown specie's walked out of one of the suitcases... Good first impression I don't think. The suitcase construction is a"semi rigid format" far form rigid and the two sides of the case are held together with a flimsy Zip, so I don't have a great expectations when it comes to the long term viability of these items.

The fact they are not rigid when described as such is very disappointing especially when they are not the cheapest on the market, (not the most expensive either) but were bought based on the description which is miss leading to say the very least.

I am keeping them as I do travel around the UK quite a lot and they will probably be fine in the back of my car with nothing on top of them
on 8 August 2012
Very disappointed with this case on two counts.
It was used for one trip, all be it two flights to get there. The side handle detached/pulled out at one end from the case body trying to collect it from the luggage carrosel. Reduced to only using the top handle and the extending handle for the remainder of the trip, the wheels showed excessive ware for such limited use.
Colour was nice, as was the price. Clearly colour and price are not everything.
on 2 August 2014
Big and spqcious
on 9 September 2013
product meets my expectations,solid case and very packable.I am confident that it will serve me for years
I can recommend to a friend.
on 17 July 2014
strong and tough
on 10 February 2012
I would definitely not recommend this suitcase or this supplier. With regard to the case, I bought it in August and, with limited use, it was broken by December - one of the four wheels broke while I was in the middle of negotiating Heathrow and the centre of London after my flight to Scotland was cancelled. So I had to carry it between the Heathrow Express and the tube and between the tube and Euston mainline station - not so far really but far enough at the end of a hectic few days working in London. With regard to the supplier, I bought another smaller case at the same time. Without any advance warning, the P&P when I clicked purchase went from £4.55 to £14.99 because I live on one of the islands in the Outer Hebrides. They charged the £14.99 on both cases and then put the smaller one inside the bigger one and pocketed the excess payment themselves. I got in touch and asked for an explanation and got one of those 'nothing to do with us' responses and no apology. If I could have offered zero stars, I would have done! I should say that I am not Mr Angry - I rarely post negative reviews and decided not to bother about the postage. But when the larger case broke after just 5 months, I thought it was time to put pen to paper.Borderline Large 27 Inch Hard Sided 4 Spinner Wheels Trolley Case (Silver)
on 11 February 2012
My old hard-shell case, which had travelled all over the country on assignments, and abroad on holiday, finally gave up the ghost when its handle refused to extend any more. Although this replacement does not have the facility to zip-expand, as did the old model, its spinner wheels make it easier to manoeuvre and, hopefully, I will not be in desperate need of the slightly-greater carrying capacity.
on 15 June 2012
I bought two pieces of 27 inch hard sided black suitcases from Karabars in January this year, 2012.
When they arrived I had the first disappointment. Instead of 5 years guarantee advertised, I got 1 year only.
Anyway we kept them because they looked so nice and we thought that we would be able to use them at least
for the next 2 years.We travel abroad approximately 3 times per year.
We used them only at the end of May for the first time. When we got them at the airport (10th June 2012), one of them had a
big crack and its tag was damaged too. Fortunately it appeared at the end of our big journey and the crack damaged the hard cover of the luggage, so that nothing was missing. With very cheap luggage, we had no cracks, ever before and I must add
that we are traveling for 41 years now!
The disappointment is double. We have one of the suitcases intact but we don't know how durable it may be in
our next journey.So, it's actually useless too.

What I would recommend to people is that they take their own risk. For me it's over. I don't trust this brand anymore and not without reason.
Finally, I agree with Alibalibee: If I was offered zero stars I would go for that!

Borderline Large 27 Inch Hard Sided 4 Spinner Wheels Trolley Case Black
on 8 August 2011
I am fed up trying to pack 20kgs worth of clothes/items into
a small suitcase which barely closes. Thus this purchase!
I shall still have to restrict the weight but I shall not be
worried that the case will burst open or that I don't have
room for the pair of shoes purchase I just couldn't resist! I really
prefer the 4-spinner wheels too - much easier on the arms than
my other 2-wheel suitcases!