on 9 July 2012
Wow, it's huge and should be big enough for my holiday shoes...should be ;)

Comparing it to my old suitcase, this one is bigger, deeper and much lighter. The wheel mechanism being lighter, it feels like the handle is not so strong but I trust that it has been tested and will survive my summer hols. It also comes with a two year guarantee, but hopefully I won't need it.

I wanted luggage that would be easily recognisable or at least narrowed down because I'm sure I am not the only person who tires of watching the carousel going around and around. The bright daisy pattern should make that easy, however I notice that the pattern is not as bright and vivid as the picture suggests...looks a little dull. Also, not a major gripe but there were threads hanging off the cases around the zip and piping areas, giving them an unfinished look. It was no problem cutting them off but it helps for the manufacturer to know so a bit more care can be taken...it spoils the look of what is otherwise a decent product.

DO NOT BUY THIS SUITCASE!

One of the wheels broke and unpeeled itself away from the case even before I had reached my destination. Having contacted Karabar, they took longer than the seven days to respond (I had to re-contact them)and then told me, in a one line response that it was 'wear and tear'. Even though I had sent photographs of this shoddy poorly made item, they did not even ask for it to be returned so that it could be inspected. Speaking of photographs, they even told me that Amazon did not send them the pictures I had uploaded into the complaint form. I should have known by the finishing of the product that it would be no good. Just so you customers know, wear and tear applies to 'normal' use of a product. I did not get 'normal use' out of it. This company are a disgrace and only out to rip of Amazon customers with their substandard products. Don't say you haven't been warned! You will be much better off paying a little bit extra for a decent product that you can use more than once. I certainly will NEVER purchase from them again and having being an Amazon customer for many years, this is a first for me.
on 10 June 2012
Fantastic buy. Used recently for a hol abroad and fits everything in with space left over for all those holiday purchases. Would reccommend!
on 10 June 2013
Didn't even last a whole trip.... Left the uk and the the handle broke when I arrived in Tobago... Waste of money... Bolt that secures the handle ripped straight through the suitcase itself and the handle housing... Always brought the matching hand luggage and the stitching is coming away already. Avoid. Very poorly made and a waste of money.
on 17 November 2012
This suitcase came very quickly in time for my holiday this year and was a perfect size for a two week holiday. It was very easy to wheel around, the extra room was sipped away but would come in handy. The internal straps good.
A good functional suitcase and the unusual design made it easy to spot at baggage reclaim. Would recommend
on 14 March 2013
Well I am a girl who likes to take ALOT on holiday.
And this suitcase is rather big enough for me!! When looking for a suitcase after my last one had seen its last days I was worried that I wouldn't find another one big enough!!
This suitcase has a beautiful pattern! Lovely pink and white flowers!!
It is also made of a strong material and I have taken it away twice... Considering the amount I put in and the weight of it... It hasn't got any scuffs or holes yet!
Definitely a good suitcase!
on 24 July 2014
Looking to replace your old jaded luggage the Karabar is were you should look they offer you modern designed products at realistic prices they give you first class service and products that offer first class quality that I would recommend to any one. would
on 14 December 2015
This case was just what I wanted for my holiday but unfortunately, it was very flimsy and fell apart during my return flight
on 24 August 2014
Rubbish, wheel fell off on first use on way to airport, binned it. Most annoying.
on 29 January 2013
Very spacious for holidays/travelling, (especially if you are one to pack more than necessary!)
Weighs very little (even with a lot in it) and there's always room to bring things back, too. However, be careful if you are travelling to/from a cold place - I travelled from England to Amsterdam in January when both countries were snowing, so the cold made the suitcase damp and most of my clothes smelling of damp also.
on 24 February 2013
Just what I wanted to match the Cabin Case, good product but it came without the padlock. I went back to write up to make sure I hadn't made a mistake, sure enough it says padlock included.