Customer reviews

on 23 May 2013
I actually purchased these for my New Years Eve outfit as a circus ringmaster! I consider myself as having slightly larger thighs than I'd like, so I was a little unsure about drawing attention to this area having tights with this detail! However, when I tried them on, I found them flattering and I was comfortable wearing them. I will wear them again! Good price, good quality, would recommend!
One person found this helpful
on 29 September 2016
they are great.
on 2 August 2011
Well I got these because to start with I had the ones out of Primark that look like these. And I gave these ones a go because I thought they would be better quality. But they look identical to my Primark ones and actually my Primark ones lasted longer. these ripped and I don't even know how it happened. If the price was a little different it would be okay but its not they are so much more expensive than Primark ones and to be honest I would not be surprised if it was the exact same pair of tights but with a different price tag.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2011
I was really disappointed with the quality of these tights. There was a hole at the top of one of the legs which when I put my it over my foot completely laddered. I really wanted these to wear over Christmas and was gutted to have received them faultyBlack Suspender tights by Gypsy. One size made in Italy. Fashion Tights
One person found this helpful
on 24 December 2011
To begin with I bought a pair of suspender tights from Primark. Before I had even got them on they had ripped, so I tried this pair from Gypsy. And WOW! They lasted me about 2 months, as long as you're careful with them they don't rip or ladder! A brilliant pair, as soon as they laddered I bought another pair, such good quality.