on 1 March 2014
Broke the gum off my partial plate on the front tooth and ordered this product because dentist gum filling did not match mine
It was easy to use -put in freezer 3 min mix apply fit and then dunk in baking soda for 20 minutes and ready-matched my gums perfectly -did a better job than dentist -did not leave a taste on plate. It has lasted for two weeks but have pulled away from one tooth-would like it to be more permanent -there is enough to patch it up.
For relining dentures it is perfect and so easy to use by following the instructions and for the price an amazing product.
on 12 October 2012
Not a simple task lot of pre setting out, time limits freezer required plus baking soda.Then the 6 minute wait to see if you have been successful, quite happy how they feel at the moment still got a funny taste 4 hours after, had food and coffee hope it goes away.
on 22 December 2014
The product is quite good, although as others have said, the taste is awful for a day or two. Having read other reviews, I followed the directions to the letter and it worked OK. My lower denture is now more comfortable and fitting better, but I still have to glue it in and even after that it still shifts when I eat. A lot better than it was, though. My biggest complaint is with the really awful service this company has. It was over a week before the item was even dispatched, and then took over another fortnight to arrive. With Internet shopping today I expect immediate dispatch and much quicker delivery. Although I might use this product again, I will hunt for another supplier.
on 22 July 2012
What can i say this product does what it says ,i cant beleave how easy it is to apply ,l can put my teeth in without any glue and they are a nice snug fit ,thank you doc
on 26 February 2013
A very good product that enables me to wear both upper and lower dentures without paying a small fortune.
It can take a week or two to be delivered, so reorder when you've used the second set.
Stocking up, is not a good idea as the ingredients can deteriorate over time.
on 6 March 2014
This product does exactly what it says it does. Tastes nasty at first but that doesn't last. I am going to buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone who needs it. A few pounds for such a confidence boost is worth every penny. Excellent *****
on 4 March 2015
It works but doesn't last, I found after a few weeks it started to lift and disintegrate, does give off a nasty taste which will disappear after a day or so, a bit disappointing and don't think I would buy again.
on 14 February 2015
Doing the job was quite easy, I followed the instructions to the letter. This is the 3rd or 4th day wearing it all day, perfect, and as a bonus now no tomato or other seeds getting under and irritating me
on 5 September 2014
got this for my mother the smell is awful and made her mouth sore
on 28 December 2012
I found this very good,I had my denture relined by my dentist but that did not do as good a job as the Reline-it,I would certainly recommend this item to anyone having problems keeping their dentures in place.