on 5 September 2013
Considering what you might have to pay for separate wide-angle and macro lenses this is really good value.
Very good performance in close ups and the wide-angle view gives excellent results.
on 17 July 2015
Good for playing around but you get what you pay for really and it distorts around the edges so that you wouldn't be able to use on any pics you intend to blow up bigger than a mobile screen
on 1 January 2014
Good optics but for me it is slow to screw on and a bit weighty. If it is permanently attached to a lens that would make it faster to use of course. I thing that it will not get much use.
on 4 September 2013
Not sure when I ordered this if it would work as it was so inexpensive, it was used on a high level Nikon camera and lens and I was astounded by the quality of photos that it produced.
on 1 February 2013
Having seen this lens at the almost silly price it was at I decided to "risk" it. It came quickly and is great. Doing everything it said it would. Go for it. You won't be disappointed!
on 23 June 2015
Good lens for price, but beware twisting it on hard enough can bend the edge as it's such a cheap material and will bve impossible to get off without cracking your lens.
on 15 July 2013
Looks like a well made little lens will know more when I have had time to take it out and play with it for the price it's great value
on 24 May 2016
Good, cheap wide angle adapter with glass optics.
Unless you really need a £300 wide angle lens this
will go a fair way to covering your needs.
on 27 January 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this lens or pair of lenses, I mean 8 quid. But it been good fun to use both of them. Get one and enjoy.
on 4 August 2014
Brilliant lens for the price, especially as I'm a beginner so not wanting to be 'all the gear no idea' type of user.
Well worth the money!