Customer reviews

Size: Single Pack|Change

on 21 September 2017
It works! I used it to fill in some patches on my beard and so far, so good. I'm fairly confident that after a long enough use it can help me grow it fully!
on 11 September 2017
Only for first few times after opening each bottle, it sprays the foam. For the rest it sprays only liquid. It stops ejecting liquid while it is unfinished. I am very unsatisfied with the packaging. I have finished one bottle and have not seen any change but I should wait for longer time.
on 15 August 2017
Awesome product and on-time delivery!
on 26 August 2017
Good quality perfecr delivery
on 27 December 2016
As stated
on 9 September 2017
Fairly good.
on 9 June 2017
Have been using it for several months now and has brought back the receding hair line and have had comments about how much thicker my hair looks, applying morning and night can be a pain but quickly becomes part of the normal routine.
on 9 October 2015
Very expensive , only works for some people and I don't agree with the dependency side of things . My experience wasn't good .left my scalp very dry and flaky
on 26 May 2017
used 3 bottles of this for 3 months, specially in one area of hair, but didn't feel any great improvement.
on 10 January 2017
Great product and also adds volume. Make sure hair is dry before application.