Package Quantity: 1|Size: 50x70cm|Change

on 29 July 2013
Reasonably thick plastic for the price, all 4 have managed to maintain a vacuum for a week so I now have the confidence to put them up in the loft.
on 14 January 2013
Bought this as I got lots of winter clothes to pack. Did the work perfectly and helped in packing in best way possible. Highly recommend.
on 23 February 2014
I ordered this brand, as well as many others, as lots of reviewers seemed to have problems with the valve keeping the air out. I don't actually think that's the problem, in general.
Sturdy bags, really good quality, and every single one of the them worked well. One note though: for all of the ones I packed, I made sure to press every millimetre on the zip lock - I think that it the key to getting it lasting well. Out of 20+ packed so far (various brands), not a single one was faulty.
Would recommend!
on 26 July 2013
Items arrived as stated without damaged. Courier was very polite. I will recommend it to my friends. Tried it for the first time. They are excellent and saved lots of space.
These do what they say, great to use when going on holiday and also to store your winter bedding in and stack neatly away. I meant to buy 4. One for each of us in the family to use when we go on holiday but ended up buying 4 packs of 4 in error. I am happy that I did because I have used them all to store winter clothing till next season and also packed away winter blankets too. It is a great gift to buy for someone that is moving house too.
on 7 February 2013
I have tried cheaper versions of these (the reason being, that was all the store had) and found them totally useless! The moment I sucked the air out, they sprung open again, and then the plastic by the zip split! These are great! I wanted them to store away woollens and duvets we won't need for the up-coming months, and to protect against moths! It was not only easy, using these, but also great fun! The price was very reasonable and the delivery was quick! These bags seem to be strong and very well made. 5 Stars from me!
on 17 February 2015
After reading reviews online I thought they would be great, I took the chance with the odd bad review (which every product will have). So I purchased them, looking forward to my experiment of using them. I got all four bags (bonus) but only three bags work (not so much of a bonus) and they were the right size but i've seen then in the pound shop and they are cheaper and they smell like lemons. So look in the shops first to make sure your completely satisfied with the purchase. Wont be recommending these to my friends and family. (I probably wouldn't even recommend these to my enemies :/ )
on 10 October 2013
This keeps clothes dry and dust free when they are not in use because of the weather. I have recently put all my summer clothes in there to be stored at the back of the wardrobe and this has saved a lot of space in my drawers and wardrobe! I does fit in a decent ammount of clothes. A number of tops and shorts. It fits in about 10 - 15 winter jumpers depending on their thickness so I will switch clothes over again when it gets warmer next year. I gave it less of a rating because it did not fit a double duvet in it no matter how hard I tried. I have managed to get it in but not do it up. However this takes up less room in the cupboard than my last one. Other than that one downside, I think these are good bags and great value for money. Will be packing them as well because even if you cant get to a hoover, they are easy to get the air out of anyway and a good space saver for the suitcase!!
on 30 July 2016
I purchased a variety of these, all different brands. These were far superior to the others I'd purchased!

They're super easy to use and the positioning of the valve is perfect. They have a screw closure which is incredibly durable and the plastic ring around the valve prevents plastic and contents all bunching up so its easy to screw the 'lid' on after you've sucked all the air out (some other brands I've used didn't have this, so I can to pack the contents in a very specific way to prevent bunching up around the valve seal.

These were a god send when moving house, so I'd packed and unpacked a large amount of clothes, bedding etc and have found that the plastic bag is really durable and doesn't get little holes after a few uses like other brands can.

Will definitely be buying more of these in different sizes. Would recommend!
on 25 November 2015
I bought these in order to store clothes in the attic when not needed however the items were simply not fit for purpose. The vacuum cap on 3 of the 4 bags were cracked making it impossible to draw out the air. They are no better than glorified bin liners. Don't waste your time or money on these and seek out better quality items.