I purchased this to send to an American relative as a souvenir of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It arrived well packaged and in good time. It is a nice little gift and is particularly good as it is light and small to send in the mail. It is not in the least trashy and is a pleasant collector's item at a good price.
on 1 April 2011
Spoon arrived fast in perfect condition, well packed. Lovely detail, good quality and very attractive. Very pleased, an excellent service. Thank you.
on 10 May 2011
This silver plated teaspoon came as a great surprise for my mum. It arrived very well packed and protected in an envelope. Mum has already placed it with all her other keepsakes in the living room glass cabinet. She absolutely loved it and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to collect any royal memobarilia.
A perfect souvenir of William and Kates' big day, this spoon is a classic collector's piece with a highly detailed picture of the happy couple on the end of the handle and a standard plastic presentation case.
on 19 May 2011
I wanted a not-too-expensive memento of the lovely Royal Wedding - I never did get my ironing done! All the mugs were disappointing - the photos were very poor. This, however, is a lovely, simple spoon in a presentation box. Just the job!
on 17 March 2014
When I clicked online and ordered the item, it showed a spoon with a blue border surrounding the royal couple with an engraving of the wedding date on the bowl. However, when I am now commenting on my order, another spoon appears which is the one I have received. It doesn't look anything like what I thought I was buying. It is a picture of the royal couple on a white background, you can hardly see the wedding date and there is no engraving.
on 24 August 2011
The item I order matched perfectly to the description and photograph. What impressed me the most was the timely way it was delivered and came a day earlier than was projected. This was important to me as it was on its way to Canada the following morning. Well done.
on 4 September 2011
The spoons are OK for a souvenir, but don't expect exceptional quality, let alone for this price. The material is cheap, the photo is of medium quality, but nevertheless it makes a good memorabilia.
on 5 August 2011
Royal Wedding Kate & William Silver Spoon good quality & value for the money! Purchased for relatives in Canada as holiday gift I am sure they will be delighted!
on 27 May 2013
Order was reasonably priced, well-packaged and arrived promptly. Was as described and was exactly what we expected. Well received by person for whom it was a gift.