Customer reviews

on 18 January 2013
Too small. The image mistakes. Very nice piece but not adeccuate size. Image must be more clear to make people not to mistake.
on 8 December 2012
Nearly didn't purchase this due to the previous review giving it 2 stars but having previously purchased miore jewellery I thought I'd stick by my gut feeling and I'm glad I did. If you're expecting pat butcher style bling then this isn't for you. If you're looking for delicate not in your face quality then it is. Large isn't always expensive! My wife loves it and the earrings but she appreciates quality not quantity. Give it a go!
on 22 December 2013
I read reviews before i purchased this item, And people were complaining that it was not big enough? It is about quality not quantity. It is very classy looking and i personally think is the perfect size, My partner loved it.
on 28 February 2012
I thought this item looked and felt much cheaper than the actual price.
Mediocre box didn't help the initial out-of-the-package first impression.

Looking at the item out of the box it looks a lot smaller than the pictures lead me to believe. I was expecting something more substantial for my money.

The chain is the right length but is very fine and feeble looking.
The diamond, set above the aquamarine stone, is miniscule.

I thought this would be a WOW! present but now it seems I will have to find another gift to give my Mother on her special birthday so she doesn't think I have bought her any old tat.
on 31 December 2014
beautiful and elegant. A perfect statement without the cheap bling. Very chic Love it!!!
on 18 March 2015
The picture of this item was very misleading as it looked much bigger than the actual item, the packaging was also a disappointment as it made the necklace look cheap, the blue sponge was designed to accommodate other types of jewellery which made the whole presentation of the necklace look like something of a market stall
on 31 October 2015
Disappointed with this product
on 4 February 2016
Pic looks better
on 1 December 2016
Beautiful ! Only the chain is a bit thin and therefore difficult to put on. Had to replace it.
on 30 July 2015
This is very much a case of you get what you pay for.

I bought this for my partner and she loves it as it is her birthstone. the stone is small and thin, but then again this is quite a precious stone and for what you are paying you certainly get a good quality authentic gemstone. yes it looks bluer in the picture and yes its quite pale in reality... but that's the stone.... if you don't like it get a different gem stone.
if you want a big gaudy gemstone on a pendant then im afraid you will have to pay for it. In my eyes this was definitely worth it and it is a beautiful piece of jewelry