on 25 June 2014
this is very nice and looks the part. Good value for money, washed nice would recommend as a fancy dress outfit
4 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2012
This is a really great little gift for the fairer one in your relationship. It is really sexy and almost guaranteed to send pulses racing when worn. Worth every penny!
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 26 January 2015
Feels cheap and definitely needs more support...
on 19 January 2015
This item caused huge amounts of disappointment!! Terrible quality. Not at all sexy. More like a swimming costume than anything else. Would not recommend.
on 10 May 2015
Goooooood
on 1 November 2012
Life so far has been good to me and I have a large house which is cleaned by a local agency, I arranged to take on a maid to pop round for two hours twice a week.
The next day the maid arrived and she was dressed in overalls looking not unlike Mario off the Nintendo. I thought about it and really wasn't happy, I was paying that agency £40 per hour and there is no formal uniform.

Then I remembered I ordered one of these for the wife that I hadn't given her yet, so I went upstairs and grabbed it, then gave the cleaner the box and told her to dress appropriately when working. Then reminded her that I was paying through the nose and could go elsewhere, so she went off and got changed.

A few minutes later there was a thud and a scream from the toilet, I checked and it was the maid, she had fall, ripping the outfit and covering most of the sink in blood in the process.
I had to call an Ambulance and she went to hospital where they found she had broken her hip and they were disgusted in my behaviour, which is a bit strong all things considered.

I still don't see how it was my fault, its the agency that sent a 77 year old woman out to clean my house, and the hip she broke was artificial too, so must have been faulty, they are supposed to last a lifetime.

This item was excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone, but, as the courts now insist, it should not be utilised as a form of uniform appropriate for contracted staff and employees to wear.

Now she lives in the care home I am painting for my community service, so I know she is perfectly fine and healthy
24 people found this helpful