Price:£0.99

on 10 January 2015
I'm not the biggest fan of Adele's voice, but the songs she sings are second to almost none. This is another beautiful one, so much so, in fact, that I have been trying to see if I can play the tune on the piano. Unsuccessfully so far....
on 15 September 2011
One of my favourite ballads ever, so moving...well worth downloading for your iPod, which was quick, easy and inexpensive...well pleased.
on 14 March 2014
Downloaded from Amazon Cloud; no problems. This is a well known track and now I can listen to it any time! Reproduction is perfect, digitalisation is just remarkable.
on 17 September 2013
Adele delivers a magical voice here full of warmth and soul that takes your thoughts to places that make you smile one of the greatest songs of the last 20 years easily
on 28 October 2013
Beautiful voice
Beautiful Lady
Beautiful song
I do not usually sing along but for this song, I definitely make an exception
on 25 January 2015
It's good but I wanted that song on a cd may be I ordered it wrong,could you do that song on a cd I will pay for it.thanks
on 21 November 2012
Quite a sad ballad - basically she can't get over fact that her ex has settled down with another woman.
on 28 February 2013
What a wonderful voice, she can do no wrong.. This is a realy classic song that will go on for ever.
on 28 January 2014
Voice as haunting as ever and full of emotion. A song we can all relate to at one time or other.
on 7 September 2014
Whilst I am not really an Adele fan, I just love this song!