on 26 April 2017
Lovely bag, well made, perfect for me, very happy with purchase
on 28 June 2017
too heavy
on 4 September 2017
Really great bag - I use it for my 13 inch laptop
on 3 January 2015
Have now bought the medium and the extra large of these, both very well made in a nice soft leather. Good pockets inside a great bag, well worth the money if you want something that will last. Bought the extra large to fit a 17.3 inch laptop - easily fits & the medium for an iPad when my daughter does not need to carry the laptop at Uni both are perfect. Would recommend waterproofing prior to using in the rain we used Collonil Waterstop heavy duty leather waterproofing spray - needs a large can but protects the bag well.
on 18 January 2014
After a postal delay of 7 days I was delighted to receive my bag. The leather is much paler than the picture in the listing but I understand that. I hope that it will mature and develop a deeper colour through use or maybe some polish.
on 26 November 2012
Excellent product. Many people make comment on how stylish this bag is. Well done The makers. Good quality and plenty of space inside.
on 15 November 2013
I absolutely love the bag and I ad a lot of compliments about it. It is the perfect size too for A4 books.
on 26 April 2014
It was a tough choice, but I bought this to replace my Waitrose bag for life. The leather is good quality and much better than recycled plastic. To be honest, I reckon David Beckham and Stevie Wonder both have one.

It is my lucky satchel. I take it everywhere and it brings me joy, happiness and great success..... Buy one, you won't regret it.
on 25 August 2014
a stunning bag... looks soft & aged already which is nice for a leather bag.... nothing worse than having a shiny "first day at school look" bag... I got a lot of looks from especially men on my holidays who I am sure wished they had a great looking bag like this and not a "sports" nylon holdall that kids would use...
on 14 October 2014
Was really worried about buying such an expensive bag without seeing it first but read all the reviews so decided to go for it, so glad I did I love it when I unwrapped the bag there was a nice smell of leather the bag was soft and the straps very thick and hard wearing , very happy would buy from this seller again.