on 30 August 2015
Extremely happy with this product. Arrived super quick and the product itself is great. It's robust enough that I don't feel like it will damage easily but it's not bulky so will fit in a bag easily. There's enough room on the days to put down everything you need and lots of notes pages that will definitely come in handy. This will definitely be a great academic diary for my first year at university! Being slightly wider than A5 definitely makes it lie flat on the desk better than standard A5. The cover design is cute and different and makes it stand out for sure.

Would definitely recommend.
on 25 March 2017
A good quality book with one flaw, there are no ruled lines to guide the writer. Most diaries that I have ever used have ruled lines and I regard that as a default situation. The blank nature of the day boxes should have been clearly declared in the advertisement. I will have to rule my own in pencil as I don't want to waste my money.
on 3 August 2016
Love this diary. The size and shape is quirky and love the selection of colours available. Will be buying this diary again next year.

Update: This year I bought a red one and wished I had gone for a more unusual colour as this shade makes the diary look like a common one that can be found in a pound shop.
on 29 June 2017
Useful purchase as usual. Pirongs diaries are well planned and I love the cover
on 5 May 2017
Excellent diary - just as we wanted. Will buy again next year!
on 28 July 2015
Love the patterns from West Africa.... Diary works perfectly well for ordering the year as a teacher....
on 19 May 2017
This was a great diary. Just make sure you've a handbag big enough for it!
on 13 December 2017
Just what was described. Good.
on 12 June 2017
Excellent diary. Had the same one last year.
on 4 January 2018