Fruit of the Loom Kids T Shirt
Colour: White|Size: 7-8 - 30" Chest. Height 128cm.|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping

on 8 December 2016
My little boy is tall for his age but also quite slim and this top, although well made is very wide and shorter in the body than I am used to buying. It will most likely end up being a pyjama top when the hot nights return. Nice colour though.
on 9 July 2017
For the money i have to say that i didn't expect a great quality. I wasn't too fussed as it was to make a hungry caterpillar costume for my son. It is amazing quality and i went on to order a red one for his sports day. The only slight tjing was a little bigger than i wanted (son generally a 3/4) but no harm it been too big
on 1 June 2016
Size is probably ok & would be accepted for the average child- & is of fair quality & richly coloured. Fraid I always have probs buying for my disabled son, even tho I did accurately measure him, the t's drowned him! So now he has a bottom drawer full of t shirts that may fit him when he's twenty to twenty-five ! Just wish the descriptions that are put here WERE correct, especially when the parent has measured the child correctly 😫😝😞
on 24 June 2016
This arrived with holes on the t-shirt. I will not be returning because it's more bother than it's worth and it's needed to be used soon.
on 13 March 2015
An excellent product and great quality and great value for money too. They come in a wide range of colours and sizes. The sizing runs across age bands and you may need to try out a few to get a good fit. They also wash and wear extremely well and keep their shape. They are great fun to decorate with fabric paints or applique or inkjet transfers with your own designs and photos on. A project the children will enjoy too. The paints and transfers will wash out until heat set with an iron.
on 12 June 2016
Bargain for the price. Perfect to match with house team colours this Sport's Day (red).

Have now bought a yellow one too, to wear while swimming on holiday because white T-shirts just discolour and look grim quickly!
For the price, this is a great t-shirt for my kids to use for PE at school. It does come up slightly large but that's ok as makes it roomy and gives them room to grow. It is a very strong red colour and seems to wash well without fading.
on 6 April 2017
bought for my son, it fit nice and is good for the use we would like... a vest to wear under cloths. it is not too light or heavy and is worth buying and using if you need it for similar purposes. i don't know if i would recommend it to wear as a shirt alone.
on 19 September 2017
I purchased this in an emergency as my son needed a yellow tshirt for his sports day. Although the item was of a good quality it was far too large and I needed to take it up. I think the sizes must run a bit large.
on 2 August 2017
Never disappointed with these cheap t shirts which I bought for a child's production so cheap and cheerful is good. I did think the quality was not as good as when I purchased last year as it seemed a lot thinner