on 20 January 2014
Very impressed with how it looks, nice wellies and soft fur. I have it sat down, as difficult to get mine to stand straight. His coat seems to be a bit roomy, but that is a small thing when the bear is quality.
on 23 September 2016
This was bought as a present for a relative (4 year old) and she was delighted. It appears to have been well made and the materials used are good quality. She took it on a short holiday with her and it survived the trip well! All in all, very impressed.
First impressions were "rather small" . However I can now report it was to give as a gift and the recipient NWA's very happy.
It is very well made and can actually stand upright in his little red wellies.
on 7 January 2018
Wow what can i say ...brought this for my mum for birthday ...he is very well made and so is his coat ,hat and little boots ..he is very cute...i now wanting one for my birthday will have to sweet talk my hubby in to buying me one ....
review image
on 2 February 2018
Paddington was a lot smaller than I thought for. I mistakenly thought the measurements were taken in a sitting position. A little over priced for size but you can not fault the quality, so I will not be deducting a star. Love him.
on 23 November 2017
Lovely Paddington, smaller than I thought but still 5 stars he is lovely
on 5 July 2016
Sweet little bear well made reasonable priced. I brought this to go with Paddington bear books. Makes a lovely Christmas gift.
on 5 September 2016
A dear little bear but a shame his hat could not be removed. However, the recipient was pleased.
on 21 November 2017
Was a gift, no complaints so gets 5 stars.
on 8 January 2018
It was much smaller than I expected! Arrived squashed as well!!!
Firstly we wanted to return but then we found a new home for it!