on 21 March 2011
Looks good and is well engraved. Much better than my local shoe repair engravers supply and arrived the NEXT DAY --how good is that.
on 5 September 2011
Purchased this tag via Amazon and can safely say to anyone that it is a great product and once ordered, it gets delivered so quickly.

Am so very happy and will definitely tell others about this seller
on 1 October 2013
I bought this dog tag to replace one I'd lost. I was hoping it would be exactly the same as the one I purchased a few months ago but this one was not as good. It is quite small and thin and the engraving is very faint, not like the last one which was really good. I would not recommend this product and thought quite expensive for what it was. I don't think this one will last long and the engraving is already very difficult to read. Not recommended if you want a good, strong, durable and easy to read dog tag.
on 26 December 2012
The tag is nicely engraved with a high polished finish. It has survived ten days of scraping against metal bowls, foraging in shrubs and undergrowth and rolling around on the ground and is still intact, shiny and scratch-free!

I think the original product got mislaid in the post but, as soon as I contacted the sellers they promised a replacement by first class post - and it arrived almost immediately.

I'm very pleased with the product and the customer service.
on 1 August 2015
Bought again as previously good service. Great dog tags and prompt service. The engraving is clear and doesn't rub off over time as with some cheaper sellers. Well worth the extra few quid! I'll be back for more.
on 24 September 2013
As much as I would have liked to place an order for this product the amazon instructions on how to advise what engraving you would like is not actually possible, when I proceeded to the check out I ticked the "this is a gift" tick box and at the next stage there was no option tp put a message in.....SORT IT OUT SELLER!
on 18 October 2011
Great value for money. The engraving is good quality and it arrived sooner than expected. I would recommend this item.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 January 2012
When it arrived it looked great but after a few days marks appeared on the surface. I thought my dog had been chewing it but it was impssible for him to reach. I think it was just rubbing against his stainless steel water bowl that caused the dots to appear.
I should have got a brass one perhaps.
on 22 January 2013
I was concerned I might not fit all the info needed on the tag, but the great thing about this product is that it's roomier than the usual round tags because of its elongated shape, and it can be engraved on both sides, so I was able to put on all the details I wanted; including the vet's name and number - something I haven't done before - and it is all perfectly legible. The tag arrived incredibly quickly, and seems pretty robust. My dog was completely unflustered about the new addition to her collar,so it clearly wasn't too big or awkward to be annoying to her. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend both product, and service.
on 10 March 2014
Good quality product which was packaged well and sent very quickly. My dog is quite small and this tag is fairly large which means she sometimes dangles it in her food and water bowl so this tag would really suit a medium to large breed.

See one answered question