Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 18 August 2013
Picked this book and glad I did. A really good action packed global bomb busting thriller of a read with no holds barred.

I enjoy a good political thriller with a heavy mixture of military and covert ingredients thrown in that moves at a good steady pace.

The author has put together a good story with a good price and kept me reading for a good couple of nights. Please pick this up if you like a good read you won't be disappointed.
on 21 June 2013
An excellent book that looks at a nuclear attack by corrupt Iranian officials who launch a nuclear attack on US military based in Bahrain. It also looks at a corrupt US General who becomes desperate and crazy with the thought of Nuking Iran and killing millions of innocent Iranians. Thankfully it all works out.

It's a shame the two main characters didn't get together but, I would recommend this books.
on 27 March 2014
Great story. This book has everything I love in a good action adventure book. Great lead up to when the action really kicks off. I liked the background story of the main character. It's always nice to read a story with a few high level political plots thrown into the mix as well.
on 7 February 2013
This is a very good read. It held me from start to finish. It has a young female computer expert and baddies that you cant wait to get wasted. Even the Brits get a little mention. But at 77p its a great buy!.
on 10 November 2014
Got this ebook for free and it is a very well written action thriller. Have now purchased the only othe book by this author that I could find and am looking forward to reading it.
on 13 January 2013
I found the book difficult to put down. a gripping, well written story.
i shall look out for more Rod Haberer books
on 7 January 2015
I enjoyed this book as it moved along at a good pace and reminded me of early Clancy and Larry Bond.