Size: Chest Size 42" (108cm)|Change

on 6 September 2011
The lab coat is exactly as pictured and it's good quality- nice heavy polycotton mix. It has snaps/poppers/things on the front to close so no fiddling with buttons which is great.
Only problem (for me!) is that if you're a woman you may find that the size you would normally get for your chest mesaurement is a bit tight around the hips.
I ordered a size 2 inches larger than my bust measurement which fits just fine, nice and fitted, not too baggy, across my chest. BUT I forgot that my hips are nearly as wide as my bust (hourglass figure is not as great as it sounds!) so I have the same level of fittedness around my hips and arse...which makes me look a bit weird when I wear it...
So just be warned ladies- probably best to go 4 inches up from your bust measurement if your hips are about as wide. If your hips or belly is wider than your bust go for 2 inches above your widest point!
on 4 October 2015
Bought to replace my daughters school science lab coat which she had lost. It was excellent quality and cheaper than the original. She has since lost this one too. Perhaps Amazon does replacement daughters.
on 8 December 2015
Originally bought as part of a halloween costume, now I wear it every day in the lab. Fits nicely, the stitching appears to be high quality as its constantly being pulled off and thrown around and its still as new. Has survived many washes. Good, functional lab coat.
on 8 August 2015
I ordered this lab coat as it was cheaper than others for women, but although the shoulders were a little roomy the hips were too tight. Not a problem though. I sent it back for a refund, which was dealt with straight away and I ordered a women's one instead. Not recommended for women!
on 28 June 2013
I purchased 2 of these lab coats 46" and 34"
Quality is good....BUT.... both coats were exactly the same length and both have the same sleeves!
Therefore 46" on my 6'4" husband was too short with pockets just under chest.
34" on my son had sleeves way too long, was down to his knees with pockets too low!
on 9 September 2013
Well made, hard wearing material and it looks like it will last forever. A great purchase I would recommend to anyone wanting this sort of lab coat.

I doubt I'll ever need another one but if I do I know where to get it from!
on 23 October 2013
Bought for son as Chemistry student for the lab.Bought a size bigger than his normal size to allow for clothes underneath, and fits perfect.Will buy another when needed again. Good price, and good fabric.
on 18 May 2015
It is a lab coat. It fits, looks the part and, although I personally haven't tested it, it does what a lab coat does (you won't get any dangerous chemicals on your skin!)

I don't know what else to say, it's a lab coat.
on 1 March 2015
I got the idea to purchase this having read one of those articles which tells you how to be more effective and the author suggested that buying a lab coat works as a) they are durable, b) if you wear it outside people think you are a doctor and let you queue jump(!) and c) the pockets allow you to carry around pads of both paper and the electronic variety.

While these reasons didn't really appeal it did seem a very practical solution to the problem of protecting clothes while cooking (aprons are a hassle) and cleaning - no more bleach streaks in clothes. The lab coat worked perfectly in both situations.

I held back on reviewing until I had a go at cleaning it as the lab coat was starting to look like it had been designed to demonstrate the power of cleaning with random food stains all over it. A bit worried that the wash label says no bleach but actually a normal wash has pretty much restored it back to its original state.

So as a simple solution to protect your clothes around the home it works a treat!
on 1 November 2011
the lab coat has a very good quality, arrived at the third day after the item was placed, and replay email fast.