on 1 September 2012
Excellent quality - brilliant item - in fact so good the kids fought over it - so Ive had to order another!! Brilliant!
on 15 September 2013
A nice little pencil case, it's bigger than expected and nicer than a lot of other pencil cases. Unique in it's own way, it stands up perfectly and is very nice quality, with inside pockets as well, which I didn't even know were there! Really nice, so happy with it.
on 19 May 2013
I bought this for my son as the zip went on his old pencil case, he loves it. He can fit everything in including his calculator and with the ability to fold the top down he doesn't need to empty half the contents over the desk to find a pen or pencil anymore.
on 31 August 2015
A bit too large for a pencil case really. My son liked it on screen but when we got it he thought it's too big, so i decided to keep it as a make up case/holder. The zip doesn't stay in the half open position and it's awkward finding small bits like sharpener or eye shadow pots . Somewhat disappointing purchase.
on 29 December 2016
This has done a year at primary school and a term at secondary. The fact that you can fold it down whilst it stands on the desk is just right. It holds quite a lot including a print stick and Tippex. I have washed it and that went well. I wish I had had one when I was at school
on 13 April 2014
Good quality pencil case still going strong after 6 months of school use. Holds a good amount of kit and being able to fold it over is a brilliant novelty of it making it soooo much easier for my lad to find what he wants. His friends ask where he got it from.
on 10 September 2015
I was just looking for an ordinary pencil case, came across this and thought it might be more practical. I was right, not having to empty out my pencil case completely to find what I'm looking for is really handy! Excellent quality and perfect size! :)
on 29 December 2014
Bought for a thirteen year old boy as an extra present. I was asked for a cool pencil case, and I thought this fitted the bill. My Grandson seemed well pleased, and it was a bit different too.
on 22 February 2013
My thirteen year old son was really pleased with this and it is so handy as it stands up so it is easy to get at pens etc. Even his calculator fits in as well.
on 11 August 2016
Bigger than expected so good value. It's grey and black though not white and black as it appears. Daughter still pleased.