Customer reviews

Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy/Zoolander [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 27 September 2017
Hassle free. Good product. Good price and delivered on time. As new in original wrapping. Me happy and would recommend.
on 3 September 2017
Funny
on 14 May 2014
Waiting for them to come on TV all of the time, will get dull. So I had to have them on DVD. I watch them reguarly and I have had no problems.
on 17 September 2017
Funny as . . .
on 5 September 2017
Comedy genius!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 July 2017
If you have the particular type of sense of humour this film caters to, you'll probably enjoy it a lot - but sadly for me, this wasn't my personal sense of humour. I'm glad I gave it a shot though! I was curious after hearing a lot of good things about this movie.

I think it may appeal most to teens and a younger adult audience, or people with a young-spirited sense of humour. If you like silliness and schoolyard style humour this may be for you.
on 29 May 2014
I really like so many of the actors that star in this. The way people talk about this film, and the fact they have made a sequel, I thought that I must have missed a trick. Originally my gut instinct was that it wasn't my kind of thing and passed on it for many years. After deciding I don't always know everything, I thought I would have a open mind and give it a proper go. I should always stick to my guns and I will do in the future. I like goofball films, Zoolander is a masterpiece of that genre. But this is not a patch on that and other greats like Dodgeball. It will be a long time before I question my own judgement of what I will like and what will ultimately be a waste of my time and money. :(
on 7 August 2017
An amusing and, at times hilarious, film though occasionally a little OTT. Certainly reminded me of the days (my youth) when men were still considered the superior species and women were not considered capable of achieving (been there and occasionally managed to get my own back!) Worth watching at least once.
on 11 June 2017
Excellent film, arrived in one piece! (Well, two actually, if you want to count the case and disc separately!). Prompt dispatch and delivery, great packaging, nothing to complain about!
on 23 February 2014
I'm certainly going to re watch this movie, a few more times when I get a chance. I could just tell that there were several jokes / gags that I missed out on. Without giving much away, it has a poor ending, but I feel the film is not so much about the ending, its about all the jokes / gags that go on through out.

I've been meaning to watch : "Anchorman," for years and I can say, yes, I'm glad I finally found a slot in my schedule!!

Give it a watch, and then another couple.