Customer reviews

Colour: Silver|Change

on 12 June 2012
I have just purchased my first Joesph Joseph chopping boards and have a bit of advice. It has taken me forever to try and find the LARGE set as all the shops have different codes and prices. Speaking to someone at Joseph Joesph I discovered that the LARGE set only comes in three colours, check out their website. I purchased the set from Debenhams for £44 in a sale last week, it is called an Index Advance LARGE set. The first one was damaged in transit but I received a replacement within 2 days which was fine. It is a very attractive dimpled silver plastic case with 4 good sized coloured boards.

I take from reading the reviews that a lot of people have been disappointed with the size of their boards, I would not consider the smaller ones. I am very happy but have only used them for a few days, yes they will mark I am sure if sharp knives are used but hopefully it will take a while. Overall really happy with the product as they look great sitting on my new worktop.
on 3 October 2014
I've had some of these bought for me and they were so good my sister in law asked me to buy her some. There are some cheaper alternatives out there but these are something that sit on your kitchen top so might as well have some that function and look great too!
on 26 June 2015
Style over substance... boards get cuts marked very easily..
on 3 November 2014
Excellent space saving item. They are not large, but they are not small. You may need to keep another chopping board in addition to them if you cook very large meals. But since I don't cook for more than 4 people it serves it purpose just fine for me.
on 9 January 2016
Just 4 stars because i was expected a little bit bigger. Apart from that it's really nice product and good quality. After 8 months still in good condition. Of Course there is cutting marks but like you expect on plastic boards. I'm happy with it.
on 2 March 2013
This chopping board set sits neatly on our kitchen work surface, tucked away but to hand when needed; the stylish design and colour fits in perfectly and the boards are easy to use and clean afterward. I would highly recommend it.
on 30 September 2013
Contains four individual chopping boards, each board is colour codes and has its own index style illustrated tab
Index style tabs consist of contrasting, soft-grip illustrations, ensuring the boards are even easier to select.
on 15 December 2013
These chopping boards are fantastic and self contained so you can have them out on the work top within arm's reach. They are functional and very stylish. Superb quality and very good value on this site! Well worth the investment.
on 22 September 2013
I'm not sure what all the icons are, but as long as we know what we use each board for, it doesn't really matter. It's easier to have the smaller boards, than the larger wooden one I was using before, and they don't need oiling!
on 20 August 2014
Very disappointed with boards cutting up so easily