on 7 September 2016
Joseph Joseph have been modernising kitchen cutlery for a few years and their Advance Chopping Board Set is one of their stylish creations yet.

Be warned, this chopping board set is for casual/light cooking and not for 'Michelin Star' meals. As reading some of other people's review I see the same criticism over and over again, it is; too small, cannot handle chopping etc. You cannot expect to have a stylish chopping board aswell as a fully functional chopping one.

The Joseph Joseph chopping board is mainly designed and used for 1-2 people, it cannot handle big meats/vegetables or cooking for a whole family. With that being said I purchased the chopping board in 2013 and I am still using till this day. It is absolutely perfect for 2 people living together who cook simple food everyday.

Yes it made out of some plastic material and do show signs of knife marks on the board, but don't all chopping boards so signs of knife marks?!!
The rubber grips on the boards does it job but cannot handle when the surface is wet.

The chopping boards are a great way to keep cutting meat, vegetables and hot cook separate. You'll soon learn and pick up only the board you need to cut certain ingredients and helping you not to cross contaminate.

I purchased the Joseph Joseph chopping board when there was a lightning sale of £20. RRP price think twice before purchasing as you can get this on sale almost every year.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2016
I'm a big fan of the Joseph Joseph range and this didn't disappoint. This item arrived in a nicely secure packaged Joseph joseph box, making this a nice gift also. I was delighted with the design and quality but to be honest I've always been impressed with this particular brand. It was a bonus that they were on offer although I was expecting to pay full price

The holder is a nice grey colour with a dotted texture with the Joseph logo. Each board is made for a different food group which in nice as my partner eats a lot of fish which I'm not keen on so its good to have a board solely for this. The red one is for meats, the green is for fruit and vegetables, the white is for cooked food and the blue for fish

I love this range as they are very smart looking and a fantastic size. I know they do this in a larger set but to be honest this is the perfect size for any kitchen and looks neat.This looks very sleek on our kitchen side,I found the boards can get quite scratched but as they are in a holder no one can see this. The holder has an open bottom which means no dust settles inside as they can do with others making it difficult to clean. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice quality chopping board set
on 29 January 2016
These chopping boards are lovely. They replaced my wooden chopping boards and they can go in dishwasher, it is just great. They are quite slippery at the beginning but after a few uses with knife marks on them they work better. I use the white one specially for making my daughter's sandwich. It is really cute. I also bought the cut and carve big black one from the same brand. Unfortunately that one got worn badly and showing a lot of white marks on the black surface. This set also get worn but they didn't start to show any different color under the surface yet, definitely better than that one.
on 4 December 2016
Fantastic product and great value for money. The chopping boards are the perfect size, very lightweight, easy to clean and super easy to use as they grip to the surface. I have a disability and usually have difficulty lifting a chopping board or keeping it still, so these are much safe for me to use. The base colour is beautiful and definitely helps to brighten up your kitchen.

Overall I would definitely recommend buying these high quality chopping boards.
on 5 December 2015
Very deceiving , product is not practical, board is half the size of a standard chopping board. I have since bought four standard chopping boards which works better. Sorry this product is an expensive gimmick, the board had several nasty slice marks after just a couple of uses, I would not recommend to anyone, quality of the material is very poor.
on 7 February 2016
These boards are great and look very stylish on my work surface. They were maybe a little pricey but I got so fed up with my husband using our vegetable chopping board for raw meat no matter how often I told him which was which! Luckily he now has no problem using the right one so it was worth it (for me the control freak at least!). They are also very easy to clean and fit easily into the dishwasher. A couple of friends have admired them and are getting their own (strange what people admire!)
on 27 January 2018
These are not genuine products, so are poorer quality than Joseph Joseph.
on 1 November 2015
The idea of having 4 chopping boards in one slick easy-to-organize set is great, the one thing that I dislike about this are the chopping boards, since they are made of plastic they can be cut very easily with a knife, so your chopping boards will acquire many scars throughout it's use, so I don't know how long can this set last.
on 26 May 2015
I had purchased a set of these boards about a year ago, but the original boards had silver tabs on ends that the dishwasher was eating away, plus the boards were starting to look pretty worn. So thought it was time to change. I had no idea that they had changed the size of these, they are insanely tiny. I'm not sure what the designers were thinking, but these are way too small.
on 3 January 2017
Great idea but Small, (too small in my view). Lacks the features of the newer model so no channel for meat, grip for fish or ridges for crumbs. Returned it and swapped for larger fuller featured version