on 20 August 2014
My daughter bought me a Joseph Joseph spatula set (large spatula + small spatula + spoon) a few Christmases ago and they are great - I use them all the time for cooking and, apart from tongs and a fish slice, rarely use anything else.
I use the large spatula nearly every day and sometimes several times in a day and it is excellent - easy to handle and the built in rest is really useful.
Unfortunately, after a year or so, I broke (my fault, for banging it on the side of the pan, to get the drips off) my large spatula and, when I went to the shop where my daughter originally got the set from, I found that they did not sell the individual items and I had to buy a complete set for about £25 - gave the small spatula and the spoon to my daughter.
I recently broke my large spatula again and was delighted to find that I could buy the individual item on Amazon.
on 24 February 2016
This is a replacement for the identical item that we have been using, which has, unfortunately, taken on a strong odour of garlic- it is now only used for curries etc. It is nice to have a new one for food that does not contain garlic!

Great service, too!
on 29 October 2013
Who knew what joy a spatula could bring?! I love it. The bowl is more or less wiped clean. I don't have to try to avoid the mess from resting it on a work top. Worth the extra £ IMO.
on 22 April 2014
Spatula - Present for my daughter-in-law - she's thrilled with it for her new kitchen I use mine everyday at least once or twice
on 29 July 2014
The elevate ridge is such a simple but good idea! Handle gives good grip too.
on 1 October 2015
No mess, excellent kitchen gadget!