Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.49

on 22 January 2012
One of Ms Wildes better novels. A Keeper. It was funny. It was hot and steamy. I liked Lady Cecily and Jonathan Bourne, the Earl of Augustine. They match each other very well. She isn't a fragile flower and he was intense though still humourous. Very good all in all.As well as good secondary characters which will have their own story.Which means that I am going to get the follow up book, 'Twice Fallen', the story of the Earl's sister.
on 17 March 2013
Another great book not as descriptive sexually as some of her other shorter story's but still full of romance and passion.I will definitely be reading the rest of the series.
on 1 December 2014
I was disappointed with it, seemed to be missing 'something' ??? so will read again next year and see if I come to the same conclusion.
on 13 August 2015
A good read, back to her original form. I have gone back and read all the other books by this author on my kindle.