on 6 February 2015
Waste of money. I bought this to replace a worn cap on a lens I was going to sell on eBay thinking it was a genuine Nikon item. Had I known it was a fake and is ill fitting (the spring is not as strong as the original so it falls off at the slightest touch) I would have given it a body swerve. It wasn't immediately apparent that it was going to come from Hong Kong either (this meant it took an age to deliver). Too much hassle to return so I'm just putting it down to experience.
on 23 July 2014
Despite the branding, this doesn't seem to be made by Nikon. But it does the job nicely - and I am sure that it will last till Ilose it (again!)
on 9 February 2016
as advertised, excellent
on 1 December 2014
Does the job, after I purchased this one my original "lost" cap turned up. Now have have a spare and at a very reasonable price ! Recommended.
on 2 July 2014
Normally these are nondescript plain fronted. It was nice to get a Nikon one.
on 19 April 2015
Exactly as advertised - original Nikon
on 24 July 2013
I am forever losing my lens cap! I finally lost it once and for all so I ordered this and it fits perfectly.
on 10 January 2014
It's not a genuine Nikon lens cap but upon close inspection and comparison to OEM models, this is exceptionally good. The quality is top notch, the fit is tight on the lens so no danger of it dropping off. A very good product and a great seller.
on 19 February 2015
Good quality
on 30 June 2013
This cap is virtually identical to the genuine Nikon article and works just as well at a fraction of the price... if you need one, buy with confidence