on 15 March 2013
These are great. My sister-in-law using them for her photoprinter and cannot see any difference in the print. They are so much cheaper as well. You can buy two cartridges for the price of one new.
on 13 March 2012
It's an ink cartridge!
It arrived quickly, was fitted in seconds and started work straight away.
A good price too.
on 27 April 2014
Ink is very good quality and a good price
Photos look just as good as if i used the proper ink for my Photosmart Printer. Would highly recommend x
on 31 January 2014
The processed film has a green tinge and is not a sharp image. Disappointed but I suppose you get what you pay for
on 21 August 2014
The quality of the pictures are not as good as the genuine ink and I only got 39 pictures from the cartridge before it ran out. I get closer to 50 with the genuine HP. OK if you want to save money but if you can hunt around for a good deal on the genuine ink.
on 22 July 2015
The images are unclear and with an orange tinge. The printer also kept rejecting the cartridge. I need to dump this and reorder another so it is not a cost saving. I had not realised that it was remanufactured at the time of buying it.
on 26 November 2013
I love the result this ink Jet Cartridge gives me EVERY TIME there are no substitutes I have tried come even close to the results this product gives. Recommended 100%
on 10 February 2014
Cant say a great deal about ink, it works well and that's the main thing .the price is excellent so cant fault it.
on 1 November 2014
paper was wrong size.my fault. it had to be smaller.ok no prob my sister used it .
on 12 December 2013
as described and quick delivery.Thankyou

See one answered question