on 15 April 2015
Nice ring, looks flimsy though. Delivery arrived quickly, I paid 60 pound for postage to Ireland. Not that sparky as I expected of a diamond ring.
on 11 November 2016
Excellent
I didn't realise that CTW means collective stone weight, so the diamond is only half a carat while the other, non diamond gems, make up 0.50 of a carat. This makes the collective gem weight 1 whole carat, but it makes the diamond 0.50 of a carat too. While 0.50 carat diamond is still valuable, don't buy this if you are looking for a whole carat; on the other hand, if you are looking for a valuable ring, buy this. It is an excellent diamond ring. Plus, 18 carat white gold, is an excellent form of gold; to explain: 24 carat gold is "fine" gold, problem is, this form of gold (24 carat) is too soft to make jewellery out of; thus, they alloy it. So in 18 carat white gold it is 18 parts fine gold and 6 parts alloy, look up what they make white gold with, you will see why it's a valuable "type" of gold.
on 4 July 2012
After spending many months umm'ing and ahhh'ing over high Street jewellers looking for an engagement ring I came across Natural Diamonds (ND) Amazon page where I noticed a beautiful looking ring at an unbelievable price.

I loved the ring; they had the size I wanted all that was stopping me was the fact that I was purchasing an item online for a lot of money. Concerned I decided to contact the company rep - a person called Aviv who responded to my email in a matter of hours which was very impressive.

Aviv gave assurances that I would be given a great service, that I should not worry and he also answered all my questions about where the item would be posted from and when the money would be taken out etc.
So after 2 weeks of contemplation I nervously decided to purchase the ring..

The ring took about 3-4 days to leave Natural Diamond facility and when this was dispatched, I received an email from the company alerting me of this along with a tracking number.

Fed Ex was the delivery company and I was able to keep track of the item as it left Israel for the UK. The ring was due to arrive on Wed however it has actually arrived on Tuesday securely packaged. I was very impressed.

I hurriedly opened the package to take a look at the ring and it was STUNNING. The light just glistened off the diamonds and again I was very impressed.

Having never written a review on Amazon for any product I felt inclined to do so for this item because it really was an exemplary service all round from Natural Diamond.

I can safely say to others who are not sure about ordering such an expensive item online from ND via Amazon not to worry. Get in touch with the company and tell them your concerns, you'll feel much better when they respond and then take the plunge - just be 100% sure of the ring size.

As for the ring? My fiancé absolutely loved it and can't stop looking at it and it fitted like a dream.

Thanks to all at Natural Diamond, I will order again, probably our wedding bands now, I don't think I'll ever use a High Street jewellery shop to purchase similar items with their over-priced products.

Before I forget -
* There were no extra charges in terms of taxes etc when the ring arrived; everything was paid for by ND.
* The money went out of my account the day before the ring arrived at my home address.
* You get a certificate with the ring with detailed description of the ring and diamond. You also get a nice black ring box too.
on 14 February 2017
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING.
THE SURFACE IS WELL POLISHED & VERY SHINNY.
THE BUILD QUALITY IS VERY STRONG.
IT GIVES A LUXURY LOOK TO YOUR SOUL MATE.
THE RING HAS NATURAL PREMIUM DIAMONDS ALL OVER.
4 STARS JUST BECAUSE MY FRIEND GOT DISCOUNT ON AMAZON.
TO GET THIS IN LESS PRICE ON AMAZON. GO TO
bit.do/ amazon-deals
on 30 August 2011
Great product! Had it valued at a jewelers just to be completely sure and it was better than was advertised in terms of clarity ! very happy and so is my new fiance! :)
44 Comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2015
Overpriced ring, from website 40% cheaper than here. In advert says 1ctw, received 0.90ctw
on 10 March 2014
Beautiful ring, I absolutely love it! However, please be aware, one of my side stones fell out after 3 months of wearing the ring. The company only offers 30 days guarantee. An experienced jeweller explained this was due to the design of the ring being thin and hollowed. Please be careful. If possible my advice would be choose a different ring
on 8 September 2012
My wonderful, loving fiance proposed with this ring. It's really beautiful! However, right at two of the four prongs holding the main stone in place, the diamond is either chipped or part of it was purposely chipped off to make the prongs fit. The setting isn't perfect, so the gaps at the two prongs snag on my hair and clothes a lot. This also used to happen with the diamond's edge because there's another chip off it at one side. I've turned the ring around so the chip doesn't face the direction in which my hand usually moves. This fixed the problem of stuff snagging on the chipped-off edge, but the chips at the prongs are diagonal to each other and I still have to be careful to keep those from snagging on clothes and hair.

I've tried contacting Natural Diamond here on Amazon, but it's been months and they still haven't gotten back to me.

UPDATE: It's been 8 months and the seller never did get back to me about the ring. For the money this ring costs, I think quality and customer service should be a priority. I don't think we'll be buying any more jewelry from this company.
44 Comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2013
Nice diamond but just not what we were looking for, also the ring was not hallmarked, so we decided this was not for us.