Customer reviews

Diamond Mine
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.83

on 8 August 2014
Very nice price for this excellent album, well packaged and presented - so I'm pleased about that. The delivery took a bit longer than I expected - over a week - which didn't bother me too much as I wasn't in any hurry. The delivery time was all that stopped me giving it 5 stars.
on 3 February 2015
Fantastic atmospheric and beautifully intricate album. Not the electro beats you may expect from Hopkins but his influence is both essential and huge. KC or JH fans, or just lovers of music should get this wonderfully short but sweet album (just perfect for vinyl as well)
on 11 July 2014
A little gem. A wonderful album which unwinds at a consistent steady pace throughout. Brilliant song writing and beautiful tunes. My only criticism would be that at 7 tracks it is too short and it leaves you wanting more - a sign of a great album!
on 23 September 2011
Kenny Anerson and co deliver a beautifully realised album. Simple songs, beautiful production, understated and subtle throughout. The seven songs slip by in little more than half an hour but in that time you are in for a real treat for the ears.
on 18 June 2014
Hard to categorise this quite amazing piece of work. It has a haunting, otherworldly, dreamy quality. I have played it times without count & it has never palled. Timeless, chilled out music, totally off the wall. Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2016
A lovely mix of ambient and folk, leavened with deeply moving lyrics. It's only when the song end that I realise how deeply immersed I've got into each song. I'm going to listen to this a lot, and it's only going to get better.
on 2 January 2012
This is music you could die to, if you have half a folk sensibility it will suck you in and not let you go for some time. Grab a glass of red, crank up the fire regardless of cost, sit back and enjoy. Brilliant!
on 4 December 2012
...this is just the tip of a recent (for me) iceberg of a brilliant artist. If you like this as I did, I strongly suggest looking up the rest of the stuff you can get by this absolutely fantastic artist.
on 14 December 2015
One of my top 10's of all time albums
on 5 August 2011
Great CD in a sea of mediocre dross. Heard them on Radio 4 not long ago and Bubble sounded much more raw (bluesy) but still great. How about an encore?