Colour Name: Electric Red|Change

on 6 October 2011
This is really good value for money,it is bright and has a up to date and in trend design,it also does not tip over when my cat decides to mess.
on 30 July 2011
My cat was recovering after being hit by a car so I decided to treat him to a new bowl.
The stainless steel bowls are removable and so are cleaned easily.

The design is chunky and funky and is a great addition to our kitchen. Well worth the price and the non slip feet means a hungry cat won't push the bowls around.
on 9 October 2012
I love this feeder, it does stay in place and solves the problem we've had of my cat spilling her food and water all over the floor. But I can't seem to find any spare/replacement bowls for sale, so what to use while dirty bowls are in the dishwasher? Standard steel bowls are all too big. Pity, apart from that it's a five-star product.
on 12 August 2012
Bought this for our new maine coon kitten. We use one bowl for the water and one for his food and we don't have to worry about the bowls tipping over. The bowls are also a good size and easy to clean. Kitten loves it too as his food and water are adjacent to each other.
on 13 February 2012
After searching for a 'cool' cat feeding bowl for what seemed like forever I stumbled upon 'the Fish Bowl'. It is everything I was looking for: modern and different but also practical. It's quite heavy with non slip feet so spillage is kept to a minimum and easy to clean as you can remove the food and water bowls separately. Comes in different colours so sure to please any cat owner!
on 21 February 2012
great novelty product goes well with the colour scheme in my kitchen and does the job perfectly for my cat, a great size,easy to clean, and looks great, more expensive than your average standard food bowl but well worth it
on 8 November 2011
I love this bowl!! Its very easy to clean, looks very smart on the kitchen floor, bit brighter than most other food bowls i've seen. The cat seems to like it too although I don't think she's very fussy!!
on 7 October 2012
REALLY NEAT LOOKING, EASY TO REMOVE BOWLS AND PUT IN DISHWASHER. ALREADY HAD STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS QUITE HANDY AS THEY ALSO FIT, FOR 1 IN AND 1 IN WASH. NOT SURE IF YOU CAN PURCHASE SPARES. STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY DIFFERENT COLOURS ARE DIFFERENT PRICES, THE BLACK BEING THE MOST EXPENSIVE.
on 18 January 2013
My cat loves this. He likes to mix his meat with his biscuits and with this he can. It's easy to clean and sturdy so he can't knock it over when trying to lick everything out the bottom of the bowl.
on 3 July 2014
I bought this as a present for my dad's new kitten. It is solidly made and heavy enough to not slide around the floor. The kitten seems to be happy using it. It is big enough for when she grows up.