Customer reviews

Hing Designs The Bone Bowl, Red
Colour: Red|Change

on 18 November 2014
OK so not all dishwasher safe, just the metal bowls, even so a funky looking bowl area for water and food.

Bought this for our new Boston Terrier puppy and am so pleased with it. Rubber feet so it can not be dragged across the floor thankfully or tipped over. Feels sturdy and well made, just making sure no little teeth try to eat it.

Will be looking at getting a few extra metal bowls (if I can find some that fit) for times when clean bowl needed in a hurry and one in dishwasher. Did this with an Alessi water bowl for our previous beagle Scooby and it worked a treat having a spare couple of bowls.

This bowl bone set is just what I was looking for a stylish, designer looking feeding area for Nero and all without breaking the bank. Well the bowls do tend to sit there all day especially the water one, so if that is the case you may as well have something that is pleasing on the eye too as well as being functional.

VetnPet were really helpful where I purchased it from and replied back to my email straightaway, well packed and yes it arrived on time. Thank you.

Well being used everyday and no slipping on tiled floor washes well and so far not bitten, so looks as good as when arrived. Have also managed to find some bowls to fit into the bone shape as a standard size.
on 23 August 2017
Bowls smaller than expected, would suit a miniature, smaller toy breed or cat best. The pink bone is easily cleaned however, if submerged will take in and trap water, I had thought the rim was sealed but is not, I had to throw it out .
on 11 March 2017
Good quality, stylish and cute food bowl for dogs! Highly recommended as good size food bowls that are dishwasher safe, a good grip so it can't be tipped over, and it looks great!
on 4 April 2017
Very cute and lovely vibrant colour. Was abit disappointed because it slipped all over the place and then our puppy ended up eating the rubber/plastic feet off the bottom. Wouldn't recommend if you have a new puppy, would recommend for an older very small dog.
Easy to clean though!
on 28 March 2017
I love this bowl! Bought it a couple weeks ago for my chihuahua and it's a really lovely bowl. Would highly recommend.
on 6 March 2016
Perfect! Slightly bigger than I expected but that makes it absolutely perfect for our chihuahua/shihtzu puppy. He has started turning his bowls over spilling water and food out. This is a lovely design, very good weight, easy to use and clean and pups has not even thought of messing around. Absolutely love it!
on 15 August 2016
These are excellent bowls, easy to clean and with the wide base even an incredibly Energetic Puppy who likes to play with her food can't knock it over and cause a flood
on 26 July 2017
I brought this for my chihuahua, it looks really nice and is convenient. The 2 metal bowels can be taken out individually and be washed up or to refill with water and food. I love it. Just the right size. Delivered on time.
on 30 March 2015
Super dish - although it has lost one of its little rubber 'non slip' feet inserts somehow. Probably down the sink?! The dishes are perfect water and food and wash equally well in and out of the dishwasher. Pup doesn't push it about -even on the cheap little 'place mat' we have it on. Snazzy, attractive bowl in our kitchen - glad we got it!
on 15 March 2017
Perfect for the 2 dogs. Or the cat and dog to share drinks and food. And I love the colour and the fact that Bowls come out to clean them is brilliant!