on 13 March 2013
I genuinely cannot believe what great value this watch is! It was purchased for my 6 year old son as it was robust, cheap, and had a clear, easy to read dial plus it has the traditional 'divers' look that i wanted for him :-)
It looks a great little divers watch, comfy-thick rubber/ resin strap and a moveable bezel (which i never expected!). Obviously, it is a Sekonda - and a cheap one at that so dont expect a £100 timepiece, but.... i assure you, you will be delighted and amazed what a great watch this is. It is head & shoulders better than any other watch i have seen for less than a tenner!! If its still less than £10 at the time of reading, i would thoroughly recommend this without any hesitation!
on 4 October 2013
Looks good at a good price. Bought for a Xmas present but I am sure the recipient will like it!
on 14 July 2013
Good priced. The right size that is not very big in diameter and not too thick. My son had problems with straps as some leather ones (cheap) made skin reaction. This so far does not make any problems. I like classical design. The only thing that would it really great it is backlight to see at night.
on 13 August 2014
Sizes slightly off, as massive on my son
on 29 June 2013
I ordered this watch for my son. He loves it. It has a nice strap and the face of the watch is very clear and easy to read. We are very happy with the product and I would recommend it to anyone.