on 6 August 2014
I bought this card straight from amazon so as to avoid fake cards sold. I used h2testw to try it and It turned out be fake. Also each time I was trying to copy a file larger than 2gb it never completed the process. I asked for a replacement but I got a refund (I asked twice for a replacement one at the beginning of the process to return it and once during a correspondence I had with the customer service). . The thing is that it took about a week to get the refund (I thought that I was gonna get a replacement) and all that time I did not have a card to use for my camera. (They had told me that the whole process might take five working days as they need to check themselves the quality of the returned card though). Also recently I had bought two micro sd cards (64gb and 32gb from a retailer) and they turned out to be really as advertised, so I wouldn't test this card because I thought that it would be perfect since it is from Amazon.. Then i read some reviews and said to myself let's test this one.. Just for fun.. And then I was quite surprised to find it is fake.. So BEWARE when you buy cards ALWAYS test them just to be on the safe side.
One clarification.. I have bought dozens of products from Amazon (I have a prime subscription) never had any problem at all.
on 15 June 2017
Watch out, these appear to be fakes.
I bought three and put them in my camera bag. I've just gotten around to using one of them and it is soooo s-l-o-w. It also corrupted after 44 photos and will not reformat. Sandisk lock tabs are grey and these all have yellow tabs, therefore I am convinced they are fakes. Unfortunately as I trusted Amazon to sell only genuine items I have missed my return window and am stuck with 3 useless cards.
DON'T GET CAUGHT OUT!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 March 2017
In my experience SanDisk create the best memory cards for use in digital cameras. They are fast, reliable and well made.
This memory card is no exception, being a class 1 SDHC card it can perform 45 megabytes per second speed which is perfect for DSLR cameras. The competitive pricing of this card means that this is an excellent purchase for amateurs and experts alike.
on 27 November 2015
Great quality.

I always buy from Sandisk as they have a reputable reputation of offering high-quality​ products, and this does not disappoint!

Would highly recommend!
on 3 May 2013
I installed this in my Fuji FinePix S4500 camera when it arrived on time. So far it is doing a brilliant job of storing the pics; not done any video yet but will soon and as it's going to be in HD, and what the card is designed to do, I expect good things. The packaging is a little rediculous however. For such a small item, the box is quite large, and the plastic packaging it is in, inside the box, required a pair of scissors and a concentrating tongue. Aside from that all is well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 May 2017
Excellent memory card. I bought it for a long trip. I like taking loads of pictures to have memories of my travels. This memory card is amazing as it allows you to take as many pictures as you want and a good number of videos without running out of space. The card is still in good working order this days. Very happy with the purchase!
on 23 May 2017
Fake cards received. Horrible read/write speeds. If you manage to put data on there it will be corrupt the second you put it up there. Avoid these cards.
on 11 May 2017
Counterfeit cards delivered
on 9 December 2015
Been using these in my Canon 600D now for about a year and they have worked great. Oh yer I got two of them.

Write speed has been great for the camera and it has not bottle-necked at all while doing RAW photos or Full HD video.
on 1 March 2017
they were not sealed because they were returns but if they were genuine i'll eat my hat, all three went wrong as soon as i started using and that was after the 30 day return period. buy new ones and there fine just don't risk the returned ones