on 24 March 2017
In my experience SanDisk create the best memory cards for use in digital cameras. They are fast, reliable and well made.
This memory card is no exception, being a class 1 SDHC card it can perform 45 megabytes per second speed which is perfect for DSLR cameras. The competitive pricing of this card means that this is an excellent purchase for amateurs and experts alike.
on 15 June 2017
Watch out, these appear to be fakes.
I bought three and put them in my camera bag. I've just gotten around to using one of them and it is soooo s-l-o-w. It also corrupted after 44 photos and will not reformat. Sandisk lock tabs are grey and these all have yellow tabs, therefore I am convinced they are fakes. Unfortunately as I trusted Amazon to sell only genuine items I have missed my return window and am stuck with 3 useless cards.
DON'T GET CAUGHT OUT!
on 27 November 2015
Great quality.

I always buy from Sandisk as they have a reputable reputation of offering high-quality​ products, and this does not disappoint!

Would highly recommend!
on 17 May 2017
Excellent memory card. I bought it for a long trip. I like taking loads of pictures to have memories of my travels. This memory card is amazing as it allows you to take as many pictures as you want and a good number of videos without running out of space. The card is still in good working order this days. Very happy with the purchase!
on 9 December 2015
Been using these in my Canon 600D now for about a year and they have worked great. Oh yer I got two of them.

Write speed has been great for the camera and it has not bottle-necked at all while doing RAW photos or Full HD video.
on 1 March 2017
they were not sealed because they were returns but if they were genuine i'll eat my hat, all three went wrong as soon as i started using and that was after the 30 day return period. buy new ones and there fine just don't risk the returned ones
on 12 May 2017
Very poor read / write must be a fake
Not worth sending back
on 24 May 2017
Used as a backup camera card. Prompt delivery.
on 21 November 2014
I get write speeds of 2 or 3 MB/s which is a hell of a lot slower than what is advertised. Possibly a fake? As is the case with many of these unfortunately. Bought an original samsung SD card and that could reach 20MB/s write speeds easily.
on 14 March 2012
I did not realise at the time when I bought this card that it was an UHS-1 CARD. This type of card is lightning fast, really superb with still pictures or the movie mode of your camera.

I use it in my Panasonic GX1 camera and can fire away multiple exposure's with no problem.

A great buy from Sandisk.