Flavour: Orange|Size: 270 g|Change

on 29 April 2015
The best tasting pre workout I've ever had. Gives you the right amount of energy when you start it of. Word of warning, the effects of this preworkout will wear out as my body became more tolerant of it. Thus it is best to cycle it properly in order to benefit from it.
on 23 January 2014
The delivery was fast and well packaged. nothing against the seller but the product is awful. I have read the previous reviews but I feel with the reaction I have had to Amino Energy I should write something.
I too am a fitness instructor and was in need of something to give me a bit of an energy boost. I don't find caffeine or energy drinks do anything for me so I gave this a bash.
When I began using it I felt no different so I gradually added an extra scoop each day to try and get some results. It gave me a bad stomach after day 2 and by the time I got to 5 scoops my stomach just dropped its content whiCh was fluorescent blue and the same consistency as the drink was on the way in. I had some pretty close calls too - when it decides to come out it comes out where you stand unless you can shift it.
It tastes great but its not for me. Hope this helps.
44 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2014
I love this product, it's meant to be taken on an empty stomach and for my weight loss it works. im on a supply\demand diet so when i'm not doing much (playing games or doing coursework) I take 2 scoops and it gives me the aminos my brain needs to focus but no empty calories to gain weight. if i am doing exercise I take this as a pick me up when i feel down (on gym days i eat normal food in normal amounts)

can also be used as a preworkout and I would recomend it, if like me the usual Beta-alanine types of pre-workouts do nothing.
on 2 January 2014
Hi.If anyone is thinking about a good source of energy before workout this is it.No sugar, no aspartame good taste and works perfect.Regards.
on 5 February 2016
I want you to visualize the effect of giving a 5 year old a large can of red-bull... that was this product did for me, I have replaced my morning coffee with this drink, a scoop in the morning before my run, and 2 scoops in my water bottle which I take with me on my run and to the gym after. Did not give me any crashed feeling afterwards or later on in the day. So pretty good!
on 21 January 2016
I've been using Amino Energy for a few years and love it. Unfortunately there have been a few 'questionable' visions on Amazon lately but this is the real deal and perfect for everyday use. Very happy.
on 10 December 2014
The way I like to describe it when asked is 'Rocket fuel for humans'. You can get up, hungover out of your mind and on an empty stomach, have a portion of this, and run like Usain Bolt afterwards.

Need to be watchful that you're not taking it in day-in day-out, as with anything, the more you use it the less effective it becomes. I try to avoid using it unless there's absolute need for it, but when you do you notice the difference 100%.

If you're struggling to decide a flavour.. it's gotta be this or Fruit Punch - both lovely.
on 6 March 2016
I've previously used ON Amino Energy in this flavour- have to say the recipes definitely changed this time around (most likely recently), doesn't mix into water as well as before and tastes a little more bitter. However, it does the job and gives me the energy boost I need before my workout otherwise I feel quite groggy and less alert without it. I'd suggest taking it on an empty stomach as mine is quite sensitive when taking this after eating. Also, taking it a little while before the workout helps as it doesn't hit your system immediately. However, this can vary from person to person as everyone is different so take it how it suits you and enjoy! :)
on 30 July 2016
The one here (I guess cheaper for this very reason) is i believe the EU version. As all the information is wrote in many languages and every ingredient is listed like its following some EU regulations. I love the other/American version so much but this one is weird. The colour is a little browner, it has a less strong smell and it tastes a bit like the taste you get when you lick a lollipop stick, a sort of wooden taste.

Overall its okay but its nowhere near as nice as the proper one.
on 11 January 2015
I haven't tried the another flavours but this one is so nice I always get it if you like sour things and some real kick to a drink get this one it's got so much flavour to it and is so nice!!!