Customer reviews

on 7 December 2013
Seo has and is changing it's algorithm so it is essential for all marketing and Search Engine Optimising businesses to be up to date with algorithmic changes and new concepts for rankings and search results. This book was excellent and highlighted many concepts pre Google updates. However, there are still gems in this book with great guidance to those still learning the seo art.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 7 January 2013
Bought this book full of enthusiasm. Yes I can manage an hour a day. Sadly my heart is not in it and I have only half skimmed through it, maybe one day I will have the time to actually read it and put it into practice. Looks good though.....
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 December 2011
I bought this book after reading A. Kaushik's praise for it which said "If you read even half of the book you'll be an SEO star. Imagine what will happen after the whole thing!" and even if I cannot claim to be an SEO star it has definitely helped me on many levels.
1. It puts the SEO facts in a logical and easy to follow order.
2. It offers a plan of action that not only helps you arrange the tasks but also widens your SEO knowledge.
3. The points covered in the book open eyes, ears and brains to many SEO opportunities presented in other writings on the net and reading them finally makes sense!
It's a must-have for all the SEO newbies!
16 people found this helpful