Customer reviews

Size: 36W x 30L|Colour: Blue (Stretch Medium)|Change
Price:£53.16 - £82.32

on 14 September 2017
Fitted OK when delivered but shrank after a few washes so now unwearable. An expensive mistake and I've bought some from Marks and Spencer for half the price that fit and wash fine.
Such a shame that the brand has devalued itself by skimping on the quality of denim that made it famous.
on 14 May 2015
I already own a pair of black 751 s which I got from the Levi shop and paid 65 pounds.I ordered them in 34 leg which is usually perfect for me but these seem a bit longer , not sure why .Apart from that they are great but I will have to have these altered a bit ,only a fiver so no big deal .
on 24 April 2016
I love these jeans they fit like, well a pair of jeans really.
They look great and Ive had so many compliments on my bum from strangers.
I feel like a new man I really do.

I Highly recommend these jeans, they are the bizzo.
on 5 August 2017
First time I have ever bought clothes on line; I relied on the veracity of the Levis label - and it paid off.
on 25 August 2017
Black Levi's non boot cut fit as expected, thanks.
on 21 July 2017
What a price but nowhere else is cheaper, unless I visit the USA
on 10 March 2015
It may be my imagination, but these jeans seem to be made of thinner material than Levi's of yesteryear. The colour is less vibrant, too. I just wonder whether they're far-east copies of the real thing.
on 15 August 2017
Too small, had to return them.
on 22 March 2016
If anybody doesn't like the quality of these jeans,they must have been buying fakes. Been buying levis for fifty years, and these are as good as good as they get.and at a decent price.a great purchase.
on 17 December 2016
Very tight around the thigh area. not a good fit