on 21 October 2015
LOVE this stuff. I add a capful to the main wash and another to the fab con drawer when I wash my dogs bedding, and the rugs in my house. Everyone comments how my cottage always smells lovely and not of dogs. But then I shampoo them too every couple of months (not in Zoflora!)
on 25 May 2017
I love this product.its soooo good.the different scents,are amazing.but you also know once you have used this you know your home is totally clean,and also smelling fresh.I also dilute and put in laundry.excellent fragrance.happy lady.:-)
on 6 January 2017
Good I bought this to disguise Hoover smell soaked some cotton buds with this and put in Hoover did the job
on 24 July 2017
Great scent and keeps my house smelling fresh and ckean
on 13 May 2017
I Didn't really like this myself, it is not as strong as others in the range. Infact you can barely smell it.
on 3 June 2017
Good for keeping nasty smells away.
on 22 November 2016
removes all doggy and dodgy smells
on 9 August 2017
quick delivery, love it, very economical, good value.
on 6 April 2017
Luv it
on 7 January 2017
Really good product. Smells lovely too. Would recommend and purchase again.