Price:£5.59+ Free shipping

on 11 September 2011
This is a really nice watch. Modern, a lovely colour and a big hit with an 8 year old girl. The watch face is clear and it looks robust whilst still being girly. The only reason i didnt give this 5 stars was the packaging. It was literally packaged in a cellophane packet, which looked really, really cheap. I bought it as a gift and couldnt give it like that as the packaging really took away from the watch. I bought a different gift box and the watch looked great. The watch would be 5 stars if you were buying it for yourself and not a gift.
on 26 September 2011
My 10 year old daughter loved this watch and wears it to school every day. Excellent value and free delivery.
on 5 September 2011
A lovely watch, the price is really good, delivery was speedy. It keeps the time well, so my grand-daughter tells me.and her friends all love it.
on 1 November 2011
This is an excellent first watch. My Daughter is five and loves it, with the velcro strap ideal for her, even though it's still slightly too big it can be pulled just enough to be comfy. Very good delivery time and it works well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2016
A friend asked me to purchase this watch on her behalf for her daughter as a stocking filler.
It is a very nice watch and the little girl is over the moon with her gift.
The only negative I would offer is the lack of decent packing but then for a pretty watch at this end of the market thats something you can live with.
on 19 September 2015
Bought this when it was on offer as I wanted a cheap watch for my daughter to wear for school. It's actually a brilliant watch, easily readable, easy for her to put on as it's velcro and is exactly as shown. She loves the colour xx
on 29 October 2014
Hello, thank you so much for my new watch. Although this is a 'girls' watch, it fits me (50yr+ lady) perfectly. I am restricted in the type of watch/jewellery etc I can wear as I am allergic to some metals - which rules out watches that have metal buckles. Velcro fastening is really strong and the watch is really comfortable to wear. Also I prefer having a proper clock face with all the numbers on it rather than a digital 24 hour display. Many thanks to Amazon for speedy delivery (within 2 days!) too.
on 16 March 2016
Brought for my 6yr as she is learning to tell the time. Good quality and easy to read face. The velcro is very sturdy and holds very well. She says it's comfortable to wear and she can take it off and on with ease.
on 9 January 2016
My 4 yr old loves it. She wanted a watch from Father Christmas to be like her big sister. She know numbers and is always asking the time. This will be a great help in starting to get her to understand time telling.
on 23 May 2013
I bought this for my four year old as a birthday present, while she was very pleaseed with it unfortunately there are two things I have issue with
1. The size of the wrist strap, its a childs watch and while there is some adjustment with the velcro it was huge on her wrist.
2. Quality, watch face cracked within three days, and then completly shattered. it did not have any accidents only normal light use.

See one answered question