Customer reviews

Retreez DJ skull with Headphones Printed Men's T-shirt

on 5 April 2013
Really like these T-shirts and the designs. Have washed it a few times and seems to be fine.
Will look at other designs soon. I did buy a second one at the same time and pleased that I did.
on 6 December 2017
I'd order size up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 January 2012
Bought this as a present and I was very happy as the picture was a true likelyness of the t-shirt its self
on 12 November 2013
Really nice shirt actually. I say "actually" because I had my doubts, as I wanted to try something different by buying this type of shirt which I rarely buy. But yes, I was pleasantly surprised.

Fits perfectly,
Nice material,
Like the Skull design,
Very durable.

I'm not getting this weird smell that I've seen complained about in someone else's review, so it may be that they just got unlucky.

I would recommend.
on 26 November 2013
OK t-shirt, not as white as you might expect, fantastic design, loose collar, poor quality cotton tee. I can't see what else I can write in 20 words apart from the fact that the manufacturer should use a better quality base tee!
on 29 August 2013
I was very pleased when this t-shirt arrived days before the estimated delivery time.
Also the material of the t-shirt and the print itself was lovely, the t-shirt is very soft to touch and looks very expensive.
on 27 December 2012
The T Shirt looked nice and fitted well but the material really stunk. It was a gift and had to be washed first.
on 8 July 2014
I bought a Large but If you like a slim fit get a medium.Other than that good quality
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse