on 3 November 2014
Firstly I have not actually made any rugs from this book - YET !!!! but upon reading it through can foresee no problems as the instructions are so clear - and there are also tips for dealing with any problem that you may encounter. I wish all crochet patterns were so clearly written - well done and congratulations on writing a great great book. You are a star *****.
on 4 January 2015
I have just purchased this book for my IPad but to my dismay cannot find any mention of the size of crochet hook to use. I'm not sufficiently proficient to guess. Can anyone advise?
One person found this helpful
on 29 October 2012
unfortunately I have not yet received this product. Which is a disappointment as I really like to explore crochet patterns
on 7 August 2015
Lot of money for what it contains.
on 7 March 2012
Although I'm often sceptical about pattern books (will the information be in a format I can follow?), I was pleased to find this to be very straightforward indeed. There are many inspirations to get your inner-craft going. Different shapes and designs + step-by-step instructions to create lovely pieces. Chuffed to find this book after getting inspired by my Handmade Britain hero, Kirstie Allsopp, and seeing rag rugs on one of her Homemade Home episodes. This book is highly recommended to all.
on 10 March 2012
I decided to get this as I was loathed to pay so much for the heart crochet rag rug that matched my daughter's new bedroom set. I thought I'd give it a go and I'm really glad I did! Before this I'd never attempted any form of crochet so I'm very pleased. I'd say this is ideal for beginners as that is what I am but then it would also be good for someone already familiar with this skill for the patterns as they are very good. Highly recommend.
on 7 March 2012
For all of us who love Kirstie Allsopp and her Home episode with rag rugs, then this is the book to have. Fantastic ideas and designs. Definitely worth picking up or clicking up!
2 people found this helpful