on 6 May 2014
I was hesitant to buy these as the price fluctuates so much but i got them at £260. I think the bass on them is amazing, it really does shake my house. When you are chilling in your room, these are perfect for dubstep, chillstep and literally anything else. In songs which aren't these genres, the bass does need to be turned down but it's easy with the remote. I don't really use the 5.1 as i face lots of different directions when i listen to music so it never really sounds right but the surround sound feel is still amazing when it's in 4.1. Obviously when I'm watching a movie I put it into 5.1 because I'm staying still for a long period of time and it really is amazing. Again, for movies, the bass will have to be adjusted from full if that's what you've got it on.

Build quality:
The individual speakers are a nice size and have a bit of weight to them. They don't feel plasticy, they feel more like a premium product. The control unit is very light and it can get on your nerves when you go to change the volume and you knock it away from you because it's so light. Also, the wire which comes out of it comes straight out and as i want mine going behind a bedside table, the back of the control unit tends to lift up because of the angle.The remote is a very nice piece because it's simply laid out and the buttons are rubbery and have good feedback when you press them.

-The mute button on the remote and control unit comes in very handy if somebody walks into the room to talk to you, you don't have to unlock your phone, get to the music app and then press pause, you can just mute it with one button.
- They fit to a stand. I got 2 sets of pairs of monoprice stands and they are perfect (once you buy the right screws for them)
- They can have 6 things plugged into them at once

Sound quality:
The sound is very clear in the high end, really nice and velvety in the mids and nice and smooth with the bass.I have no complaints about the sound at all. I read in some reviews something along the lines of "the bass in these are nothing compared to the z550s i had, why would you make the subwoofer smaller". I can tell you, these people are people who aren't happy because they've come from one premium product, to another and are angry because the sound is identical but they are out of pocket. I came from the logitech z506. These are some 70w speakers... The bass on them were surprisingly impressive but the bass on these is just like comparing the sound of the engine from a Citroen C1 to the roar of a Maserati MC Stradale.

As it's shipped from, i believe Germany, it comes with an adaptor plug. In my case, a 3 pin uk plug. The top pin which was plastic, was broken but i had a spare one sooooo, no problem

Buy these, you won't regret it... Unless it shakes your floor so much that one of the floorboards become loose and one day, you walk into the room and fall through the floor... Even then, it's worth it for the sound!
on 28 February 2016
Good Speakers For the price, Mainly for us with a pc hence being 5.1, but with a 3 way aux to one it can be used on mobiles tvs or anyother device its really loud and powerful for the money

Comes with everything needed to get up and go.
Remote with batters all speaker wires and aux cords for using.
on 8 October 2015
Don't hesitate! These are the best speakers you will find for the money. Clear upper register and as much base as you need for any living room. Lots of connectivity including optical. I play TV, Apple TV, X box and Blue ray through them and my computer! The speakers are wall mountable and they look great. Very impressive and great value!
on 9 April 2015
Best speaker system for my PC I've ever purchased, games sound better than ever with the added advantage that you can plug several systems in without having to change cables around when you want to use different operating systems for those games which have compatibility issues with windows 7.
on 6 February 2014
Excellent seller thanks. Product is unbelievably powerful. Very happy with the performance. Use this for gaming movies and music. Thanks again.
on 9 September 2011
although the speakers are very very good quality sound output the subwoofer is very poor it does produce near enough bass power to "shake my room as stated on Logitechs site....the subwoofer is considerably smaller i am regetting my z-5500 as in my personal opinion i prefered the Logitech z-5500 in bass power. if you dont like any booom and some quality speakers the Z-906 will do perfect for you.
on 18 November 2014
Easy to set up, the control unit is easy to read and overall just fantastic sound quality with base control and more than enough volume to get a bollock in from my parents, ;)
on 16 July 2014
I bought this machine to work with my tv, xbox and ps4. This is really usefullas my sky goes through my xbox and then this allows me to use the optical inputs and get great sound from the system. It is great with the games and movies and gives a great immersive experience. have tried with music and movies and finding it a great buy especially for the price.
on 20 August 2015
Nice. So far no problems. Im happy
on 3 January 2015
A very good speaker system.