Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 26 July 2015
Another light hearted and fun book by Meg Cabot. Not quite as enthralling as the Princess Diaries or Mediator series but still worth giving up a couple hours of your time.
on 13 January 2014
nicely packaged
perfect as a gift
easy to use
on 12 January 2015
I read this book in 1 sitting and it was great. It had a lot of humour just like Meg's other book (The Princess Diaries) Definitely worth 5 stars
on 29 July 2011
This book is very good. It it about a girl who risks her life to save the President of the USA and how her life changes just like that. I love it.
on 23 June 2013
This book is brilliant although I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't read the first book. Over all brilliant as is meg cabot!
on 17 June 2016
I thought my heart was going to burst at all the drama that happens and all the romance adds to the stories great plot too.
on 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better
on 10 February 2013
This book is loved by my 14 year old daughter.Perfect for her age group. It arrived in plenty of time for xmas.
on 8 October 2005
Meg Cabot is one of the most loved authors for teenagers today. After the Princess Diaries many wondered if she would be able to pull off more successes but with a string of hits behind her, All American Girl was destined for the stars. I loved it! It is a modern day romance with the usual story - girl is feeling unloved, girl is in love with unattainable guy, girl falls for a mate/guy she hadn't looked twice at etc but with a twist - this guy is actually the son of the US president! So sets the story that is funny (a Meg Cabot requirement), original and basically just a real good read. I highly recommend it for fans.