on 2 January 2017
Good outfit & value for money with everything inside.I ordered a medium for my husband (chest size 38/40) but the top was quite tight on him so probably should of ordered a large the trousers were a little baggy but ok. It didn't go to waste as I wore it (I'm a ladies size 14). Would definatley recommend this outfit & as I only ordered it on Monday 26th December it arrived on the 30th I was very pleased all round.
One person found this helpful
on 28 April 2016
This outfit was ordered for a fancy dress party and it was well worth the money, especially as it included everything we needed to complete the look. We ordered a large and found this to be the ideal size - my husband is 6ft 4" and it fitted him perfectly. The boots were a little flimsy but they were comfy and easy to wear.
One person found this helpful
on 7 March 2018
Fits ok,could have done with a whip to finish it off. lightweight and comfortable to wear.
on 28 March 2018
Ordered a Medium I'm a lady 12/14 it is to big but it's fine fir a night, would have preferred the small but it was another £5 WHY same suit
on 19 June 2017
bought this for a friends stagg do. great item. Fun and very prompt delivery. Many many thanks.
on 9 October 2017
Not too bad. Goggles are a completely joke. But did for a stag do
on 24 July 2017
came the next day, the boyfriend had it for a stag. fitted as expected. good stuff
on 8 February 2018
Very happy with this costume. I'm a size 14 female and it fitted great. The hat was an excellent fit and the goggles sat comfortably on top of it. Very comfortable to wear. Delivery was quick and price reasonable.
on 9 December 2016
arrived on time well wrapped and presented i bought medium size to fit over my jeans and shirt lovely fit no problem with cap or googles boot over covers fit well would not hesitate to recommend for fancy dress BRILLIANT !!!
on 10 April 2013
Bought this for my son as he had a fancy dress party. This is one of the better outfits i found though i always think they are over priced for what they are. Overall i was definitely a good choice as came with goggles and boot covers too.

See one answered question